Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys....

I knew I was right, Bielsa was Wrong.
do not Fu**en play 3-4-2-1 formation against brazil.

Did anyone see Killy Gonz touch the ball?
Ortega is the man, he allways come up big for Argentina.
Sensini...(I would replace him with my little brother :))

Redondo should be defenitively in the team.

Veron did not play his game cause :
1) was guarded by emerson who will play with bati in rome :)
2) he was killing the ball in the midfield and trying to creat opportunities (and he failed).(can not do both)

I sugest Redondo to kill the balls in the midfield and veron would be more consentrated on creating opportunities.

One more thing Batistuta is on one level and Crespo is on another level.

The presence of Bati in the game would scare the **** out of the opponents.

Bonano:hmmm not a good game (second goal his falt.:(

My formation will be:

pochetino ayala samuel

Redondo

Zanetti ortega Veron Killy

Batistuta C Lopez

M

·
0 Posts
El Piojo Lopez was not seen in the match, I even thought that he wasnt playing...well he wasnt. I had some doubts about Crespo being on the bench, after all he is younger but NOW I've realized that Bati is UNREPLACEABLE. Orteguita played a great 1st half, but that was it. Aimar shoulve replaced him at half time. I agree that Sensini didnt play all that great and also think that Redondo is needed. When Zanetti went down I woulve gone with Sorin instead of Almeyda. Anyways is only one loss. We're still on top and we WILL qualify first.

PS- I'd like to see "El Mono" Burgos play.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Lux pulled on over on Argentina by playing Rivaldo as a striker and also Alex and Ronaldinho.

3 players who can carry the ball faced with three defenders where only two of them have the true technique to handle that kind of dribbling and one of the two is old man Sensini.

Good tactics by Lux.

As for Ortega if he was playing so well we would have won. i still can't see him bringing more as a playmaker than Veron could or even Gallardo Riquelme or Aimar

Its not time to panic and i say play the exact same line up against our next oponent. No changes needed.

One bad night in Sao Paolo doesn't mean anything changes.....there's no shame in losing to Brasil......:):) cliche big freaking cliche.......i am ashamed as hell.

As for changes they are notneeded except mabye putting in Veron as playmaker and mabye Almeyda or Redondo as partner for Simeone.

Also the option of usuing Simeone as liber still exists.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Well, at least forced changes would be needed. Lopez, is suspended (second yellow card)and Zanetti is nursing an injury, in where at this time, his availability looks increasingly doubful. Outside, of yesterday's line up, Batistuta's presence due to injury is highly doubful.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Redondo's abilities are always welcome. He is an extraordinary player, that would bring a sense of inspiration and order to the midfield.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
At Redondo's official press conference in where he was presented as an official AC Milan player, Redondo made it a point once gain in saying that he would like to play for the national team. In fact he said that it would he would be very proud if Bilesa called him up and that he was looking forward to playing in the upcoming WC, if he ws given the opprtunity.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is good news....

plllllllzz bielsa call him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts