Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Yeah, and in Real Madrid's official announcement they were saying "he chose to go to Milan" and "they had to respect his wishes"!!!!!

Do you believe those guys???

And all this for the purchase of this pesetario Figo!!!!!

How did we get ourselves into this? Electing that president?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Redondo's departure is a big loss for Real Madrid. I feel sorry for all Real fans. His presence will be missed.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Cambiasso, in my opinion will be an excellent addition to Real's midfield. I think that in the long term he will certainly secure a regular place in the line up. He has great potential and is a true talent with a high degree of technique. Bear, in mind that he is also very young. He'll be twenty, next month, so perhaps the mental pressure at this stage could be somewhat overwhelming. Give Cambiasso time to settle in, he'll be worth the wait.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Maybe when Perez was making his promotion for his presidency he should have said that along with Figo coming, Redondo will be leaving. It's a bitter sweet feeling now with Perez coming.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Redondo opposed this from the start. He was forced out by a club interested in selling the player because of his age and most important because of his public support of Lorenzo Sanz. Money has absolutely nothing to do with this transfer and I will be proven right when Real Madrid sign another big name (Veron?, Zidane?, Mendieta?) in August. If Real wanted Redondo in the club they could have simply told Milan to f**k off and go somewhere else. Instead of that Real Madrid sent a delegation to Nyon in order to make sure Redondo understood he wasn't wanted any longer in Real. Redondo explained it pretty well: "If the club was interested in me, the president would have called me and told me not to worry because I wasn't on sale. Instead of that, they sent the general manager with Milan's offer making it pretty clear that they wanted me to go". I don't think you can blame this one on Redondo.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
This is hilarious. It confirms my thinking about teh SPanish.

Too way way way too emotional. They all got wound up because perez promised Figo. WHY THE HELL WOULD REAL MADRID FANS WANT LUIS FIGO TO PLAY FOR THEM ANYWAY.

its ridiculous and i saw it coming miles away. FIGO FIGO FIGO

Its another slap in the face from a new president simply making it known....I AM THE RULER HERE Not Sanz anymore.

Who would you fans chose Figo or Redondo.

The Spanish have phucked themselves over once again. It really really sad the way they always let their emotions get the better of them.

Redondo in the eyes of a true Madridista should equal about ten Figo's a man that has scored goals against Real Madrid for years now.......this is a disgrace and Figo doesn't even want to play for Real Madrid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts