Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds as stupid as max.bundesliga or T-mobile pinkedibinke.

Champ will be U7B, not Bleiberg. Those who have been called Wuaschtklub by street folk and have Udo Huber among the Mitglieder, or maybe even low rank Funktionäre, will be happy to stay in the league, I dare to predict. With the Schwung from winning relegation, they will gather some points. But they also will be the team with the least points in Frühjahr.

That's my prediction for next season's Red Zac Erste Liga

PMDF

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
My predictions:
1. Sportclub will not relegate. No way.
Kapfenberg, Wörgl and FC Lustenau (those relegation games didn´t tell anything) are worse teams than WSC.
2. Mattersburg will do another step forward, such a big fan-potential simply belongs into the highest division. Hannes Reinmayr and Istvan Szeker will make them finish in the higher ranks. Maybe even #3 or #4 this season.
3. Interwetten will probably win promotion, although I just can´t (and don´t want!!) imagine them in the Bundesliga. They are disgusting.
4. Leoben will be another strong contender, together with Bad Bleiberg and Austria Lustenau. Not strong enough though, I fear.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...having watched InterU7BwettenTeam.comBilla in Prottes recently, this Aigner chap is major. Both in ass.hole category and in playing quality. Strange he never reached higher levels, probably the classic talent waster. The man is really good (in football).

PMDF

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I couldn´t care less about the 1st division wouldn´t Wr. Sportclub not be there. Go WSC! It´s great to have a club with such a big tradition back in "professional" football again. I hope they won´t have to deal with relegation... :hopefull:

I also have a weak spot for LASK, as somebody from Linz I hope they will play a reasonably good role in this season :)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
The big favourite of the coaches in the traditonal survey is Austria Lustenau, followed by Mattersburg and Interwetten.com.
Peter Webora (current WSC assistant coach, former FavAC-coach) even stated Mattersburg as the main favourite.

For everybody planning to watch one or two Sportclub home-games now that they´re back in pro football...after the game I recommend Gasthaus Schwaiger (I think that´s the name but I ain´t sure) with 158 Biersorten, at the corner Hernalser Hauptstrasse/main tribune. :cool:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...which makes me think of our prediction league Cup chapter. In whatever way we play it out, I suggest we make a thread for the Cup and call it

Austrian football prediction league "158 Biersorten Cup"......

:)

PMDF

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
How about renaming our forum? :)
"Wasserkraft Austrian soccer"? :)

And forum description:
"Discuss the Red Zac hottest topics of the once Fernwärme legendary Austrian Interwetten.com football - the traditional Schnitzelhaus rivalries, the Michelfeit current Hartlauer developements and the T-mobile future...max0676..."

How about it?
If I don´t get a single no, I´ll take it as a yes and I´ll request the change. ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...we are a creative powerhouse ! ;)

If we go on like that, we have to be careful not to suffer from the classic Mensch Ärgere Dich Nicht-effect. As in rambling on creatively, but top speeding beyond den eigenen Stall, a.k.a missing deadlines for prediction......

PMDF

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, dream strike force Stumpf-Tippmann both scored, but yet again not enough 2-3.

I did not believe in the sentimental journey from scratch, but the thing still makes me a bit sad every round.......

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
It´s not like Bad Bleiberg was the better team yesterday.

The WSC-goalie (Taschwer) had a very bad game and I also expected more from Amir Bradaric against his ex-team.
Prosenik was simply Prosenik. :rolleyes:
The rest played a decent game, especially the striking force (Stumpf, Tippmann, Buchinger) seems to be one of the best in Erste Liga.

Nothing´s lost after 3 rounds (FC Lustenau is still with 0 points too), they should´ve secured their first 3 points yesterday though.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mx, you never asked me what I talked to Dirk from Duisburg about you.....

;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We went on a couple of trips to see Serie A games together, so this buddy trips supply a lote of time to talk about more things than job, relationships and games. So I also told him about this board and the core friends I hang with in Kafka.

He joined me to FAK-Ried and in the aftenoon, we relaxed in this sort of half private Bad. There he mentioned his arrival in Vienna many years ago, and when he searched for a club to support, he finally came up with Vienna. So I mentioned the board again and a new guy I talk to, which is

a) the one and only Vienna fanatic on the board
b) someone who likes the S & G stuff

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
What a great choice by him! :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...yeah, however, meanwhile the bastard showed some gloryhunting with absolutely no nothing current glory attached indeed.. :fero:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
...and good to hear (for me, at least) about WSC finally winning in Red Zac. That Tippmann dude showed he has what is needed in second level. Maybe the guy could also play first league football, teams like Ried or Admira/Wacker perhaps.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Speaking of Tippmann, check his interview at http://www.wienersportclub.at/ "Als Bub war ich Austrianer"... :)

As for the game: Tippmann and Batarilo were great, a well deserved win. Taschwer didn´t look good again, he´s to blame for both Leoben-goals, in my opinion. Well, at least he saved that penalty (which was of course no foul by Handl, no foul at all. Still funny that the ref gave a foul and Handl saw the yellow card although he was the last man...). Still, the back (especially the goalie) is not really 1st division material.
And Amir Bradaric isn´t really playing his best football either, expect a strong WSC once the guy begins to shine.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MxPx said:
Speaking of Tippmann, check his interview at http://www.wienersportclub.at/ "Als Bub war ich Austrianer"... :)

...thx for the link. Good choice of his, when a Bub... :)

As for his failed transfer to :dontcare: , finally I have a reason to be satisfied with crooky foorball managers ..... ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As for Taschwer, Mx, that's interesting news. Kurier portrayed him as the godfather of the win. The reporter probably was the same dude who did the Fragebogen with Schicke.......... ;)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Alexx said:
As for Taschwer, Mx, that's interesting news. Kurier portrayed him as the godfather of the win.
There´s no way they can be serious! :eek:

I mean, nothing against Taschwer, but he was WSCs "Achillessehne" in both home games I watched so far. Still having in mind his great season in last years RLO, I´m waiting for him to adapt to Red Zac Erste Liga.
Don´t know if you watched the highlights of the Leoben-game, but it was crystal clear that he looked horrible at both goals... Then of course their was his saved penalty and no other save worth mentioning.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts