Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, he was interviewed by the biggest sport newspaper in China recently due to the obvious "red" connection - his leftism :D . The Chinese journalist brought him some gift - Mao's little red book & a cap from that typical time, which nowdays are sold as souvenir.

Here is his picture.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Always interesting reading your posts on calcio from China :thmbup:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more cover picture for you, Diavolo :D

Lucarelli is on the current issue of Football Weekly with the full length of the above-mentioned interview.

He really looks handsome. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, forgot to mention the meaning of the title at the bottom of the cover, which says:"Red Star Shining Over Livorno" :star: :proud: :star:

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Thotobald said:
Livorno was red alright! :D

Talk about political crash when Roma visited. :pp
Yes & it's the same with Lazio. Rome police commisiomer Achille Sera has requested that the kickoff for Lazio-Livorno in giornata 30 be moved up to ensure enough of a police presence, with the bad blood between the two sets of supporters. As of now the fixture corresponds with the regional elections in Italy & it's feared that too many police will be diverted to be able to withstand the expected trouble from the Tuscans' visit to Olimpico.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
That sounds reasonable. I stood with the Livornesi right next to the Romanisti and the political songs rained on us. Romanisti had this Duce-song that provoked the Livornesi who then started kicking at the wall that separated the respective fans. The Romanisti responded with flares, firecrackers and bottles. The bottles and flares were thrown back and forth. A woman got a bottle in the head. Apart from that I couldn't see anyone get injured. The guys with the drums were the worst among the Livornesi. I feel the Romanisti were equally eccentric. :tongue:

75% of the attendance in that section disappeared after the storm that stopped the match for a while. The remaining ones in that section were disguised Romanisti, like me. :heart:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts