Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for those who dont know WTH this is, started off in the arsenal forums where we had alot of asian guys chatting. and asian girls. so i bring it here.

kai shi!!

picture of my gf ;) :tongue: :howler:

korean girl.

( P.S we were chatting about girls so i am continueing on )

i know you wana touch her you pervs :tongue:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Safe said:
I'm waiting for aga to post his girl's pic :D Gosh, I can't remember her name anymore...:embarass:
ruby lin

she aint nothing

i got enough pictures of beauties to knock her to mars :pp

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Ok, let's start the beautiful girls collection with Korean girls. To be honest, my girl friend is Jeon Ji-hyun, the leading artist of My Sassy Girl. This movie of her is very impressive, one of the best I have seen so far. The atmosphere and the story are both surprising and attractive indeed. Highly recommended. Below are my girl friend's photos. (In my mind, other than my girl friend, I think most of Korean women are actually men, who look like men with men's hearts.

:heart:

:mad: that guy!!!

If you don't agree to my personal on Korean and my girl friend, excuse me. ;) Girlz, comment on Asian men (except Chinese men :D) with your own criteria! :cool:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes shes great i have many backgrounds of her.

shes sexy, tall and thin. however to thin for my liking, you should see when she wheres mini skirts argh..those legs like sticks.

she was great in sassy, but her personality scares me. but she was cute. i saw one add of her eating pies etc and was extremly cute, just wanted me to give her a big hug

aya matsuura:
see how ruby ling is nothing??

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
you can copy the link address and paste it to the address bar to display it. sexy, but not beautiful. (she is japanese by the way.) she all the time pretends to be cutey. :eek: a bit plastic as well. :groan:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Well, let me go one step forward. Part 2 is the japanese woman I like most. :drunk: Matsushima Nanako!!! More or less for I admire her husband. :cool: You then may know I like the mature , (not too girlish), ones. :flirt:

No photo for Choi Jin Woo, Joshua Lew? You can't attach any photo without starting a new thread.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
haha sorry to dampen things, and i hate to bear a grudge (1939) but i'm not all for korean and japanese ladies ;)

ok skip those, they are the best of those nations, lets see what the best of the Chinese nation can give us!

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha i win. more kyoko fuakda pictures when i come back from my exams :Dhttp://www.babemoon.com/det/16224.shtml

hm...i still cant get the image to upload normally

why do you paste the url to make it show instantly?!?!

if you want chinese girl, i post when i get back. of zhan zi yi which i think is best chinese girl. (not including HK)

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Wow, nice resturant, kind of like an Asian-style Gutter Club :D
So......what's on the menu today?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts