Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need more people on this forum. More people = more threads and more varied opinions. I've tried to get some new people in and I know that Leeds has as well. It seems a lot of Ireland fans on the internet are pretty stuck in their ways and don't want to try something new. So I'm opening up the recruitment to everyone. Its not a big deal really, if you know of a site with Irish fans on it then just tell them about us. Also maybe your Irish friends might be interested, espeacially the ones that live outside Ireland and might be craving news and discussion.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yeah, this is a good idea. I would like more people so there are more opinions around here. As Romire said, we both have tried to get people but I tink we failed. :depress: Everybody here needs to try to get others... I think there all too busy drinking in the Pub's... :tongue:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran into a whole pack of Irish lads last night. Unfortunetely no one had a pen and we were all pretty blasted. Here's hoping I said xtratime right and that they remember in the morning ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts