Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us in England...............they are showing the Brasileirao live. The first game is Flu v Sao Paulo on Sunday at 19:50 England time.

·
Registered
70 Posts
they're also showing a french league game straight after (possibly on delay).

programming for the brasileiro game starts at 6:50PM UK time (18:50 BST).

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Rei Volante said:
Record. A Brazilian channel being sohwn on the Sky platform in England.

http://www.rederecord.com.br/
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. Do you have to pay separate subscription for this channel like for some other channels or do you get it free?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Thanx! :shades: I asked coz there are some channels where you just pay subscription for a month only to view the cricket and then end it. Free to air sounds good. Bring on Sunday night. :cool:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Rei Volante said:
They also show a game late most Wednesdays
I'll check the schedules and get onto it. Any way to watch the Copa Libertadores? Even highlights will do.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Rei Volante said:
Not via Record - at least not yet.
Hey RV, did you vote for Ronaldo yet?

Please check the: Vote For Ronaldo thread in this forum thank you ;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Record is on Sky Channel 830 and it's available with all packages i.e. you don't need an extra subscription.
There's also a good Football magazine show called Esporte Record shown Mon-Fri (15:45 BST) where they show lots of goals from Brazil. They also show goals from the Copa Libertadores, though usually only from games featuring Brazilian teams.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Debate Bola follows it and also shows some stuff (a lot of nattering in the studio though). Also check early hours of Sunday morning for Terceiro Tempo. It is a 2-3 hour programme.

·
Registered
70 Posts
there is a live game on right now from Le Championnat.

Nantes vs Marseille. they just kicked off.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I entered the site, saw some videos

but no live streaming :frownani:

Anybody who cab breing forth link ofr seeing the brazilerao on line wil have my devoted eternal gratitude :heart:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Rei Volante said:
We are Brazil mad here - not French!!
lol,

yes i do realise that m8.

just giving out some extra info on what else the station shows thats all... for the peeps that also like watching games from different leagues etc.

cheers.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts