Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Recoba's massive new Inter deal ««
Inter's Alvaro Recoba has been offered over $11m for the next four years to stay at the San Siro even though he is not a first team regular.
For someone who has spent most of last season's games on the bench, and will keep on doing so as soon as Vieri and Ronaldo are healed, he will earn a huge amount of money.
President Massimo Moratti, who always has a soft spot for him will give him 11 million dollars to stay at Inter for another four years.
This means that 'El Cino' will get an average 2,75 million dollars a year, $75,000 more than what Francesco Totti, who is always in the initial line-up, gets at AS Roma.
Moratti and Paco Casal, the player's manger, have agreed on a deal that the player
will sign as soon as he comes back from Uruguay."

I got this from http://www.teamtalk.com. Is it true, because teamtalk makes up a lot of lies.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
For someone who has spent most of last season's games on the bench, and will keep on doing so as soon as Vieri and Ronaldo are healed, he will earn a huge amount of money.
why sign a new deal?????

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Good Chance for Recoba

I think his chances of being a first team regular are quite strong. Vieri and Ronaldo are quite injury prone, Baggio will no longer be with us and Mutu will be loaned out. That only leaves Zamorano and Sukur where Recoba will most likely be paired up with either of the above two players.

I very much hope that Recoba will resign for Inter as he was one of our most impressive players last year. To lose him to another team would be a great loss.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts