1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inter wouldbe stupid to give him away

he is the next pele!!!!
what a great strikeforce Juve would have if they have recoba

undoubtedly Juve's scoring problems will be solved!

if a striker is to be bought, recoba should be the target

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
The thing about Recoba is that we have allready been in contact with him.
He won't be an option before the 2001-2002 season as his contract expires then.
At that time on the other hand Juventus has agreed with his agent that they discuss the options with Juve first.

That's what I've heard at least.

Ciao.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I think that the determining factor is whether or not Lippi stays at inTer before Recoba decides his future..

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glen is of course right, but I just read that Recoba is very unhappy whit Lippi’s dispositions this season:
This is from Italian-Soccer today: "About my future surely I cannot assure it will be in Inter. What I can say is that I'm not interested to play just against clubs as Lecce or in the president's garden. It's not a 'goodbye', everyone knows I would like to stay: the problem is that the president and supporters want me, while there is someone else who seems to be not interested!"
Apparently there might be an opening. Hopefully Moggi will hear it and act.
Crespo AND Recoba – I’m all dizzy!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No doubt that Recoba would be a pleasant addition to Juve. He and Darko would make a good pair. Carlo will have to do a good bit of rotating next season.

There are two other Inter players that could be helpful as additions to Juve. They are a bit older but would be more than support for our front line. The question is whether they would want supporting roles. The first is Roby. He showed yesterday that he still has the magic and it would be great to see him end his career in the bianconero. The second is Zamorano. Bam Bam may not be a prolific goal scorer but he plays with a lot of heart and is the type to pick up his mates in a match. They are two strikers that could be effective and push our current strikers without necessarily threatening them.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correct me if I am wrong but Recoba can also play as a left winger and as a playmaker. That would make things even better. Get a player who we would play as LM, cover as a striker, and a cover for Zizou (all in one deal). Am I right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts