Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Inter Milan has finally succeeded in convincing Alvaro Recoba to stay with Moratti's team.
The player who had announced his intention to leave months ago, now seems close to a deal that will keep him with Lippi's team till 2004.
Moratti hopes the player will sign the deal that will also include a huge raise, at the end of this week or the next at the latest.
In the meantime Marco Ballotta who was part of the deal that brought Angelo Peruzzi to Lazio, signed a two year contract with Inter yesterday.

S

·
0 Posts
i don't think it's such a good idea.....i'd rather have pirlo right behind our strikers and i'd rather have a vieri-sukur partnership.....and i tink he'll demand to start.....i don't want to see pirlo on the bench or sukur, but i don't mind recoba on the bench since he's like the spark a team needs towards the end of the game.....

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Recoba is the class player to partner Vieri or Sukur.

I don't like the idea of Sukur at INTER but as we seem to have him already i think we must use him as partner for Chino and not for Vieri.

yes it is a scary though to have both these guys up front but i believe in Chino and V32 as our partnership up front.

Unless you guys have not noticed there are always two no. 10's in every great team.

Juventus Zizou Del Piero
Barca Rivaldo Figo
Man utd. Beckham Giggs
Lazio Veron and Nedved
Real Madrid Savio Raul McManaman Redondo and more and more and more :):):):)

Anyway my point is that an attack of Recoba and V32 with Pirlo supporting is the best possible attack we could have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts