·
Registered
3,548 Posts
month ?! :eek:
where did you get that ?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Now Faisal, I understand you're in love with Recoba ;) but not every tidbit of news about him deserves a thread.

Take it easy will ya? There's very little to be discussed about in this thread. :rolleyes:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I recommend this thread be moved to a another Recoba thread. However, the attitude shown by the posters here (no offense really) shows how much we undervalue him. If Adriano gets injured, if Vieri gets injured, even if Emre got injured or Davids, we would make a new thread and give it attention. But its REcoba, and people get tired and say screw thisk, there's little to discuss. but the truth is that recoba is gonna have to be a huge figure for us in the future if we want to compete for the ULTIMATE TROPHY IN ITALIAN FOOTBALL- THE COPPA ITALIA. For the CL and the Scudetto though we'll use real players like Vieri and Adriano and Cruz.

Wink Wink :)

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I don't understand why some suggest this thread to be deleted?? :confused: Sad to hear Recoba injuried again :(, lets hope Mancini makes use of him in the future. I really don't understand why Mancio keeps on ignoring him? This guy needs good run of games before he can reach his best again I reckon.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Because he is always injured, this is nothing new.

Vieri, Martins, Emre, Veron are well injured this season but no threads were opened. They were just discussed in related threads. Pulsar, please show me the many threads we have this season of when Emre, Martins or Vieri were injured.

It was only Adriano we had a thread for, and that was because he was our MVP at the time, and his injury had a big impact on our play and formation.

Recoba is hardly used by Mancini so injured or not, it doesn't make a difference. Anyways I spoke for myself when I said there was nothing to be discussed. I didn't call for it to be deleted. Dont put words in my mouth, I hate it. I just said this didn't deserve a thread.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Razman said:
Because he is always injured, this is nothing new.

Vieri, Martins, Emre, Veron are well injured this season but no threads were opened. They were just discussed in related threads. Pulsar, please show me the many threads we have this season of when Emre, Martins or Vieri were injured.

It was only Adriano we had a thread for, and that was because he was our MVP at the time, and his injury had a big impact on our play and formation.

Recoba is hardly used by Mancini so injured or not, it doesn't make a difference. Anyways I spoke for myself when I said there was nothing to be discussed. I didn't call for it to be deleted. Dont put words in my mouth, I hate it. I just said this didn't deserve a thread.
I wasn't try to push words into you mouth mate, I just asked that question generally and I wasn't aiming that towards you. Apologise if it came out wrong but I just think Recoba is so underrated at Inter while most ppl know how good he is and whish to have him in their squad except at Inter. The fans most of the time try to make him some kind of scapegoat which isn't fair really.

You are right when you say its no big deal if he is injuried as Mancio doesn't use him that much anyway compared to Adriano. But still a thread worth just like any other thread unless we have a main thread for injuried players.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ankle ligaments apparently, Lol like I said nobody gives a shit

If you went to the Barca thread and Ronaldinho didn't brush his teeth there would be a thread, Let alone if he ****ed up his ankle for a month.

Razman Recoba has been injured alot of times and I never made a thread, He was injured last month but apparently this one is more serious and it should confirm that you won't see Recoba in a Inter shirt again. I don't think its is about taking it easy since Recoba isn't exactly D'Agostino

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I'm betting 10 dollars this thread is going to turn into a Recoba support or bash thread in less than 24 hours. :D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Listen man if you didn't care why did you post? Ok if Vieri was out for a month and Pulsar made a thread about it I would never say anything whether he was scoring and making headlines or a forgetten man on the bench. If you want to move this to another thread go ahead but I would think this is worth a thread compared to other threads that have been opened.

·
Registered
45,687 Posts
Oh dear. IMO, this thread may not have the most bearing on Inter's performance at the moment but it is a valid thread. It isn't exactly frivolous and it isn't quite the same as any other thread on this page. So I'll let it run.

Not sure about how much discussion his injury will receive though. And as Raz said, this looks like it could turn into a support/bash Chino thread.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
ok.. let`s make a subject for this ****en thread.. WAS CANNAVARO HAVING A REALY SERIOUS (as they said) INJURY IN HIS LAST DAYS IN INTER????????
should I trust our Midical stuff, Recoba wont play for a ****en month because of an Ankle ligaments apparently!! my brother is doctor, and he told me that those kind of injury usualy dont take more than 15 days to recover, and you are telling me a ****en month??? please guys would I ask you to wake up for just a moment!!
I should refresh your memory about Recoba, he played 3 games, 3 all game 270 minutes non-stop running in the all feild, making class through passes, being dangerous against the giants of France, Denmark and Senegal player.. making countless assists to Dario Silva and other strikers in the Uruguian NT but they wernt that calss to make finishes and score goals, even the easy chances THAT HE CREATED to them, all failed to score.. back to the point.. I remember Denmark and Senegal defeders were so tuff and ewre trying to kill Recoba, BUT HE DIDNT GET INJURY!! and he was in form for a ****en 270 minutes and he wasnt a sub for one game.
lol!! a month!? Is this make sence? Is this a logical thing?? the most explanition that I can accept that Recoba ****ed Macini `s wife and Mancio is trying somehow to get revenge, there is no other explaintion.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
off-topic: (already)
Be ready, I`m finished with my new Vedio Clip, I`ll post a link to download it in 2 hours.. It`s a clip for Inter`s great goals and moments from the last rounds of the lsat year and till now.. It`s a bullet and a most download.. see you then.

·
Registered
45,687 Posts
I believe that I've downloaded a Recoba compilation that you posted in another forum. Even though I have every one of his Inter (and Venezia) goals that have ever been put on the web, amongst other gems, your compilation is still a must have, IMO. Great job - thank you very much. I look forward to your new compilation. :thmbup:

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Firdaus said:
I believe that I've downloaded a Recoba compilation that you posted in another forum. Even though I have every one of his Inter (and Venezia) goals that have ever been put on the web, amongst other gems, your compilation is still a must have, IMO. Great job - thank you very much. I look forward to your new compilation. :thmbup:
Thanks man, that was very nice from you to say ;) :thmbup:
I`m just having some problems uploading it to the net.. I`ll post the link as soon I upload it.. cheers. :thmbup:

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Thats great Devious, thanks for the compilation.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You know if Recoba leaves Inter, They might make a DVD with all his goals and other stuff like assist skill etc. That would be fantastic.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Faisal said:
Listen man if you didn't care why did you post? Ok if Vieri was out for a month and Pulsar made a thread about it I would never say anything whether he was scoring and making headlines or a forgetten man on the bench. If you want to move this to another thread go ahead but I would think this is worth a thread compared to other threads that have been opened.

Calm down. Recoba is alive and well and safe. Have faith.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts