Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Salas has come to Inter Milan then who's gonna make space, Vieri and Ronaldo are guaranteed places when fully fit but who do you think should be the striker covering for Ronaldo in his absence. I think that we will play a 3-4-1-2 formation and not with 3 strikers so Vieri will partner either Recoba, Sukur or Salas!! I personally think it should be Recoba, I think Sukur is quite good but he's good because he plays against Turkish defences and to me Salas is absolutely useless apart from heading! He's unmobile (finds it difficult to accelerate away from defenders on the spot). I think Recoba can win a game with a moment of brilliance....

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
The Ronaldo situation won't be an issue until the 2001/02 season so I recommend people don't pin ANY hopes on him for the coming season.

That would leave us with the following : Vieri, Recoba, Salas, Sukur (I'm assuming Zamorano would leave). Let's face it everyone is going to get a game because of Vieri's injuries and SA qualifiers. And that's a fact. Recoba will not spend a season on the bench just because Inter sign Salas.

And for the last ****ing time, will people stop saying Salas is useless/crap/he sucks etc, etc. That's just ***ing B.S, which really annoys me. Before saying things like that people should watch the following:

1) His performances for River
2) His performances for Chile in WC 98
3) His first season at Lazio
4) His performance against England at Wembley when he made Sol Cambell look like an idiot.

It is debatable as to whether Inter need Salas, IT IS NOT DEBATABLE AS TO WHETHER HE IS A GOOD STRIKER.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I'll suggest that Inter should play a Vieri-Salas attack supported by the great Alvaro Recoba.

But Of course that'll never happen with Lippi in charge.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
VIERI + SALAS will be the best choices for inter.They have proved it when they were together in Lazio as the best partner in crime;)but....but....and but in your team i doubt they can do it again:D:D:D:D

[Edited by endranesta on 10-07-2000 at 12:06]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts