Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There I said it, If he isn't then Im happy but for me now its over he is inconsistent and old. Forget about him because he will only dissapoint us with his dumbness and prove his doubters right in the end.

Alvaro Recoba is a has been, There I said it and we should stop fooling ourselves.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want closure on this, I can't be defending a guy who looks like a depressed alcoholic.

He was messed up before his injury, Now for sure he is a has been and lets not go on otherwise we would really be overrating him when he is finished

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think you are not right. I think you are right in giving this fight up. But I think Recoba still has many good years left in him. Its about time you realize this though, there is no point in doing what you're doing.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, This is total nonsense. Atleast Im man enough to admit it.

Time doesn't stop for nobody, Why in the hell waste time defending some 29 year old injury prone has been? Im finished with this crazy stuff and I won't be posting much on XT anymore.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Recoba is NOT finished.

Are you really an Inter fan?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
LOL.

Well maybe Recoba can kickstart his career with Novellino at Sampdoria.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
You mean Novellino win the Scudetto at Inter after mancio gets fired, waht?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Faisal your a good guy and what you did took courage and I respect that. Recoba also is a good player and it is unfortunate that he never fulfilled his potential maybe he can sign for a smaller team and do great things there as a support striker.

·
Registered
45,442 Posts
Come on, Faisal. You're right that there's no point arguing about it because sometimes people will not listen to reason even if the facts are right before them. Let the facts (his stats so far) speak for themselves. Anyone who has REALLY seen him play and bring on the magic would know what kind of player he is - an amazing one.

If he happened to be from a famous club before he joined Inter, then he would be regarded very differently - as a great. But how many people outside of Uruguay are actually familiar with Nacional of Uruguay or its players? If Recoba had come from Barcelona, he'd be widely regarded as a legend by now and receive all the pampering that those kinds of players get. But that just isn't the case.

You'll have to be happy knowing that there's a small group of us who recognise Chino for the great player he is.

And I definitely don't think that Chino is finished!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
i feel the same thing
Recoba an Inter do not mix well
As much as i love Recoba's talent, i feel we as a club have participated in his underacheivement
Its about time he moved for both his sake and our clubs sake
Forza Recoba
Forza Inter

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
001 said:
Recoba an Inter do not mix well
As much as i love Recoba's talent, i feel we as a club have participated in his underacheivement
An open goal for all sorts of stupid remarks ;) But I will settle for saying that I agree. Recoba is to Inter what Ambrosini is to Milan, underused because of the formation each team has chosen to play. Recoba would have thrived in a 4312 formation (Milan style) and Ambrosini would have done famously in a 442 (Inter style).
PS.I am not proposing a swap ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I agree with Faisal entirely! :D :thmbup:

Finally some sense knocked into him! He learnt the hard way but all is good.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I don't think finished but his time at Inter surely is.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I have to disagree, Recoba is nowhere near finished. 29 is not very old, he can still go to smaller team and do great things, but that would mean he breaks his loyalty with Inter.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
vlepnat said:
I have to disagree, Recoba is nowhere near finished. 29 is not very old, he can still go to smaller team and do great things, but that would mean he breaks his loyalty with Inter.
If he goes to a smaller club then doesn't it show that he can't hack it in a big team any more so he has to move to a smaller club to become an automatic starter?

He's been finished for a very very long time. That's the story of his life. 1 great game followed by 10 poor ones.

·
Registered
45,442 Posts
Haroon said:
He's been finished for a very very long time. That's the story of his life. 1 great game followed by 10 poor ones.
Looks like you missed out on the whole Recoba issue. The myth of Recoba's inconsistency was dispelled by yours truly in the Inter-Sampdoria thread. Please refer to that. :)

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
i am sure he isnt a finished player. but i can only pray for him to get his oppurtunity so that he can start to shine again. yes i am indirectly saying that manicini should get some ssense stuffed into himself

1 - 20 of 64 Posts