Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I was very sorry after the game lost with Lazio and I told Moratti he could do whatever on me", said Recoba...

"Luckily for me Moratti kept me", said Recoba

·
Registered
320 Posts
This is if he really said it a great sign!

The fact that some (all?) of players really regret what happend that day shows that its not all about money anymore. Its about representing a team and not one selv, and its about representing the fans and not the individual:)

Furthermore Recoba shows that he likes playing at Inter and that he is willing to take consequences for that desastorous performance.

Im sure that Inter will come back next year hungering even more for the scudetto:)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I have only heard Recoba says things like this since he joined Inter, thats why I never understood the resement towards him in this forum.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Recoba has shown signs of maturity for the whole season but he hasn't fit on th left wing with all honesty but knowing how good he'll be if he is on form it's very hard to let him go. Chino should have a better season next year and with him playing the whole 34 games then he'll fit in with the squad easily and will have more timke to suit up for Cuper's tactics and stuff.

Matrix was one of the most emotional players after losing the scudetto, he really does love this team too man.

·
Registered
390 Posts
First of all the team has to do what is necessary, if recoba doesnt fit into the system and still is costing us a $hitload of money we need to offload him, with this guys talente we WILL find a buyer... there is no way of doubting recobas talentes when he wants to show his game...
but dude if recoba didnt give a **** bout the money he wouldnt have kept bitchin to be the highest paid player (at the time he signed his new contract), n of course a player when he gets 90 minutes away from the trophy there is no way he wont be disappointed if they dont get it, it doesnt exactly show his loyalty to inter..
i think what really shows his loyalty to inter was in around december of 2000 where he was actin like a childish punk when inter was in $hit and badly needed him all he did was not put any effort into games and complain, and many of the xtratime memebers who were here at the time remember this, when inter needed him all he did was complain... n i remember one incident that after he was subbed in a game, he left and went home!!! that doesnt show loyalty at all! not to mentoin various rows with Lippi the yr before...
now however he is kissin ass to moratti cuz moratti stood by him wit all his screwups, n also he recognizes the potential this team has now... he knows Cuper is building a fukkin good team n now he wants to be a part of it, its easy to step up n say how much u love the club while theyre doni well, but its how u act when your team is in $hit that shows your true character
but hell recoba is a punk n was jus protectin his own interests, n u hafta respect that, n maybe he really has matured this last year, but still the fact remains Inter hafta do what they gotta do it n if that means offloadin recoba so be it...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i think moratti did try to find a buyer because i seriously doubt that he fits into our system...u don't bench a great talent like recoba on the bench...but the problem is we don't play a playmaker and he isn't really a natural winger...with us trying to get a new winger, i can't see chino getting too many significant minutes unless we fail to get the winger we want which i doubt...

the only hard thing to sell chino would be his high salary...i remember valencia wanted him last season...don't know if they still want him...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts