• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Relax. Temporary form dip.
Psychologically Affected by Italy's Anti-Inter refereeing, press reports
Over Concentrating on Chelsea. Ignoring League.
Mourinho unworkable non-4312.
Other teams learnt how to contain us effectively.
Helping AC Merda to be Closer. Then pull away laughing. :happy:
Keeping the league 'competitive' for nothing.
Keeping the team alert on all fronts.
Seasonal Problem.

Public Poll and Enable Multi Votes... thanks

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Agreed 100%

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
You forget the more realistic reason, International duties consumed our best player`s efforts.. playing for 90` with their NTs showing great performances their then traveling back to play such game under such exaggrated pressure.. it was an expected result for me really.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True, but recent form includes the past few matches.

We are on a dip... reason?

Mods, Poll please.....Poll please.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
We lacked the defensive security aka Cambiasso, had to change tactics to other ineffective inappropriate formations that doesnt help us attack properly using the best of our players?

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Yeah. Some very tired legs out there. Mental and physical exhaustion. Hopefully we can get a result Friday vs Catania though because the amount of games we're playing is really starting to make the league closer than it has to be thus leaving us with no room for error, eh.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well, if you want my honest football opinion, and you all know, I'm not very smart in football tactics and everything - it's Sneijder. Sneijder isn't really playing, I mean he is, but he isn't. He's awful. And his form has to improve. If he were out of the team then we would all point to his absence. And the way he is playing, that is very much the case. Why did Q have to come on yesterday for anything to spark? Wesley should have done it all himself. The defense is not the problem. It's the offense. And we know he is the spark.

·
Registered
17,126 Posts
the only problem yesterday was the formation and having players that can't play in it

balotelli being a lazy ass winger, pandev not comfortable, etc

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I just feel yesterday Genoa did a great job closing inter down.

Recently, Inter's form has been lacking. IMO I think Eto'o needs to start. He is an active player that provides something none of our other strikers can offer.

One of the biggest reasons for the lack of form also is the constantly changing lineup. Motta some weeks, Muntari others, Pandev, Eto'o, and Balotelli constantly switching

and finally, not having Cambiasso in midfield is a huge loss!

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I don't think we are playing as well as we should be. I think WS's form has taken a small dip, and I think Milito might be a bit tired.

Having said this, I don't have any problems at this point, considering all the distractions with international football and the officiating controversy which has distracted the club a bit.

Then the episode with Mario.

However if you look back, the team is very solid, and they seem to be firmly behind the coach. Even players that have left seem to be behind JM.

I have no doubt that we'll pick it up.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Crazy poll.. crazy ppl.. Im in the right place!

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Milito absolutely needs a break, he hasnt really been rested since he joined Inter, barring when he was out with that injury, otherwise when he has been fit he has played every match and most being 90 minutes.

·
Registered
44,974 Posts
lol at the poll choices.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ditto, I love you guys!!!! So hilarious!!! :howler:

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
4/5 goals in the past couple of matches is not great considering we were at 2 goals a game at one point. 3 of which at Udinese.

Milito needs to be rested vs Catania and Pandev given only 60mins. Cuchu hopefully will still be in great form, having so much time off is not always a positive. The defence is still mean though.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Our defence was hardly mean against Udinese and Napoli. Also having both CBs sent off in the first half against Samp is hardly praiseworthy.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Still didnt concede vs Samp and Motta was a CB vs Udinese, dont think that is bad at all. We conceded 5 goals in the last 8 league games, 2 of those games with 9 men! :shades:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
it will take something extraordinary for us not to win its as simple as that

The last extraordinary happenings have been the three matches where we seriously gots shafted...but i will say again...

Three months ago...we would have won that game against Genoa

I will not pretend i am not at least a little worried

1 - 20 of 27 Posts