Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahaha
anelka is coming for 50 billion..so funny...dont u know that we are not willing to pay more than 50 dollars for a player now and we only buy players under 16 for the future,i am a milan fan but i think i will buy a season ticket with lazio who now have veron + crespo+lopez + maybe figo or zenden or fiore,or roma with batigol and emerson,look at us man , who did we buy ? no one. who did we sell? weah!ganz! thats it.even costacorta says we need more players.this team is so bad i dont wanna see us playing lazio next year because the class difference is so huge.
forza helveg , ambrosini and gunti
****you berlsconi for not being loyal like craggnotti

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Yeah, come on, go to Roma or Lazio, they will be happy to have such a fan :D
I guess Milan needn't such "fans"

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
You're an idiot khalid, supporting a team only because it has stars means you are a poser. A true supporter follows his team through all times, good and bad.
Milan with no class? this further proves you are an idiot.
But the **** you Berlusconi is correct, he is an *******.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
People keep faith in Berlusca!
He WILL get us a few world class players!
Khalid, when was the last time that Mighty Lazio beat Milan in Serie A???And even with all these new great players, Lazio will not beat us in Serie A!I am ready to beat you 200$ that Lazio will not beat us!

And don't be surprised if this year is a flop from Lazio!
And Il Diavolo will be again on his way to celebrating Scudetto #17 and CL#6!
Well for Lazio we might leave them Coppa Italia if they want!

FORZA DIAVOLO!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I think we(Lazio) can win the scudetto and cl this year, but no-one can ever be sure.Milan and Roma will be our strongest competitors, maybe Parma and Inter too.
One thing for sure, we will beat Milan at the Olimpico for sure this season, but I hope we and Milan smash Juve again, I hate them.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
If we can maintain a good game against the mediocre teams in this coming season, I think our result will be better that last season!!
Lazio and other top teams in serie-a could never beat us that easy, even with their bunch of "great" stars!!

I'm with you San_Siro!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Milan Don't need superstar talent look at the team they only need to do what inter have doon just add a few new players young and hungary players just because Milan came 3rd doesn't meen they can't win the league look at the players they Jose Mari Shevechenko i just think they need a couple of defenders and coulple of mids Shevechenko is just world class and probaly the the best forward in the game forward.

FORZA INTER
INTER IS READY FOR THE FUTURE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts