Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on there?? Ever since they returned from europe they lost 4:2 to Ashdod, drew the derby with the mighty Maccabi and today 2-2 with 10 men Be'er Sheva after already leading 2:0!!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I can't tell, but I think that the main reason is that the players basically feel they've done enough this season. I think it's time to play with the youngsters, if they players don't want to play anymore, play with the subs. I think that Elimelech can sit on the bench in the next couple of games, Rachmin is a good goalie. I also think that we can start more games with Udi, Tuama, Afek and Luz, also play with Knafo, Ohad Tzur and Roi Hazan, let them get ready for next season (unless Haifa loses to Netanya, we can say that they are the champions).

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Istvan Pisont said that if the beginning of the season he'd have been offered to choose UEFA cup quarter finals and winning the league here he'd have chosen the first option. I agree the first one is more important in terms of media attention in europe, but it doesnt bring silverware;.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts