Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems Milosevic is coming to Real, do we really think he will suit our counter-attacking play and delicate one -two's. Imagine the game at old trafford could he really be moulded into that style, of quick movement and thinking.

Munitis too is left footed, why? --Savio is already here. Anyway Baljic is better then him.

Pires again why when we have Savio and Solari. All our players seem left footed. These are not the signings to maintain our grip on the champions league.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know that any of those transfers are going to go through. I mean the nationality and debt problems are just too strong.

Pires seems to be all but rules out, at least from everything I've read the past two weeks. But I'd take Pires over a Solari any day! :D

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I cant believe all these humiliating transfer reps...

The only good reserve tem player i can see among these might be Pires. But he want fisrt team so its no chance for getting him. Meanwhile clubs like Galatasaray have sign MEGA stars like JArdel and Boksic...

And we are looking for Solari....That sucks..

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I agree there has been some crazy policy lately with the left footers, but you must remember too! For now these players have been signed by ReaL:
Cesar GK
Solari AML :mad:
Celades MRC

That's all! The rest are just rumors and Pires is not coming to Real, it's now 100%

1 - 4 of 4 Posts