Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not going to start pointing my fingers at all of you because it would take me too long to write a list!

I just want to clear the air on this forum tonight, I realize that we are disappointed, but most of you really pissed me off with your comments!

Blaming people like Salas and Boksic tonight means that you have to get a "REALITY CHECK".
But then again, what's new, I'm used to reading these kind of posts after a disappointing result!

I think that we played excellent and we deserved to win at least 5-0, but that doesn't mean that we didn't because Salas, Boksic and Inzaghi and co. missed all the chances.
It was simply another one of those nights that we are so used to...players on the opposing team that have been asleep most of the season all of a sudden wake up and play the match of their life, tonight it was Canizares's turn. It's just our luck!

All I can say is that I'm very proud of every single player we have and especially happy for SVEN GORAN ERICSSON! I hope he stays with us along with everybody else.

One more thing, I'd like to THANK the crowd at the OLIMPICO tonight, one word for them....SENSATIONAL!

GRAZIE LAZIO
I BELIEVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE!

SOLO E SEMPRE LAZIO

B

·
0 Posts
I'm no expert or something, but wasn't it Valecia who had the the best 2 chanses.
The offside situation(that wasn' offside) and
gerards chanse in 90 th minute. Lazio played a really great game. But that doesn't matter when you loose the first game with 5-2. The "great" fans like you cecco seems to be like children. As soon something good happends you forget all of the bad things thet happend before?.

·
Registered
330 Posts
And then again,boksic-croatia,what the hell
would you know about football and "OUR" fans!!!
Don't piss me off you "FAKE"!!!!
And then again 2) why do I even bother replying to people like you!!!!!
I better go now or else my keyboard will start writing things that would not be to pleasant on your regards!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Cecco and Reale are right!

Boksic wannabe, this is 2u!!!

I'm no expert or something, but wasn't it Lazio who ruled the entire game!!??

The way Lazio played yesterday, with goals or without goals, FABULOUS!!
Everybody should be proud the way we played, and I also hope Eriksson will stay!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
You all should be proud,, the first game w/valencia was a joke and the team knew it..Going into last'nights game 3 goals was their task...It is hard to do when you put yourself in that position..

Just an opinion...

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
We've really showed great fighting spirit in our last ten or so games. Cecco is right, nobody should be blamed. That still doesn't mean changes shouldn't me made for next season. A good striker is definitely a need. But the current team has done very well, I've had a great time being a Lazio fan this season.

With one new striker and replacements for our older players, next season we'll be even better than this year. And that means titles, maybe even three of them. This time we'll have to settle for two. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts