Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In thanking Payman's (San Siro) effort to revive our belief in what indeed could of been an historic back to back CL win:depress: We must face the fact that 2 teams seem, or rather, are, from another Planet compared to us:depress: In purely alphabetical order: Arsenal and Real Madrid.:sob:

Arsenal: even though hammered;) in the mid 90's by our beloved Invincibili :cool: are the perfect mix between style, pace, strenghth and well trained. In other words a perfectly balanced team :mad: With stars:star: such as Henry, Viera, Bergkamp etc:stress:

Real Madrid: After having lost to them a CL final in the late 50's:depress: and even though, when the match was important, we have beaten them repeateadly for some time now;) their style of play, combined with Ases such as: Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Beckam, Roberto Carlos, Raul :mad: :dazed: are just too much for us :depress:

Who will lift the trophy:depress: Arsenal or Real Madrid:confused:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
don't forget Porto and Lyon ,who are also far better than you.

Juninho,Deco,Carlos Alberto are all on a higher level to any of your midfielders :D

Milan should hope for a bout of influenza in their opponents,if they want to reach Germany,at least then you'll have a nice night out,because as you say,the trophy back to back is just an impossible dream. :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jern Lizardhous said:
don't forget Porto and Lyon ,who are also far better than you.

Juninho,Deco,Carlos Alberto are all on a higher level to any of your midfielders :D

Milan should hope for a bout of influenza in their opponents,if they want to reach Germany,at least then you'll have a nice night out,because as you say,the trophy back to back is just an impossible dream. :D
I haven't forgot Porto and Lyon :depress: I was just day dreaming:stress:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
I don't Duchessa :depress: I feel sad:mad:
be pleased that you have got this far with your ordinary team ;)

if it hadn't have been for Inter unluckily going out and if the draw was different,they might have thrashed you in the second round :eek:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jern Lizardhous said:
be pleased that you have got this far with your ordinary team ;)

if it hadn't have been for Inter unluckily going out and if the draw was different,they might have thrashed you in the second round :eek:
This thread is not so much on us:depress: Let's not waste members unvaluable time:greed: Will it be Gunners or Galacticos:mad:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Diavolo said:
In thanking Payman's (San Siro) effort to revive our belief in what indeed could of been an historic back to back CL win:depress: We must face the fact that 2 teams seem, or rather, are, from another Planet compared to us:depress: In purely alphabetical order: Arsenal and Real Madrid.:sob:

Arsenal: even though hammered;) in the mid 90's by our beloved Invincibili :cool: are the perfect mix between style, pace, strenghth and well trained. In other words a perfectly balanced team :mad: With stars:star: such as Henry, Viera, Bergkamp etc:stress:

Real Madrid: After having lost to them a CL final in the late 50's:depress: and even though, when the match was important, we have beaten them repeateadly for some time now;) their style of play, combined with Ases such as: Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Beckam, Roberto Carlos, Raul :mad: :dazed: are just too much for us :depress:

:depress: Thanks for bringing us back on earth where we belong.

I vote for Real Madrid's 10th CL triumph while Milan will be hammered 3-0 away against Depor.

Arse will be eliminated against their city rivals; like Milan they don't have what it takes in Europe. ;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i think diavolo is paymans italian alter ego....

the amount of smileys surely is a tale-tale sign of a quebcois man split in two delusions that of a frenchman and an italian

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Realismo or Arsenalismo?

Ne uno, ne l'altro!!! Solo MILANISSIMO!!!!!:stuckup: :proud:

FORZA RAGAZZI!!:proud::star:
FATECCI SOGNARE!!!:cool::star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Diavolo said:
Milan is as good as any team in the world currently and over the last 3 years.

Milan may well be better than Arsenal or Real, certanily not worse.

Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Beckam, Roberto Carlos, Raul
Shevchenko, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Cafu, Maldini, Nesta.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Re: Re: Realism or Arsenalism

South_Melbourne said:
Milan is as good as any team in the world currently and over the last 3 years.

Milan may well be better than Arsenal or Real, certanily not worse.

Shevchenko, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Cafu, Maldini, Nesta.
Helguera> Nesta
Salgado>Cafu
Maldini>Raul Bravo
Zidane>Kaka
Beckham>whoever
Raul, Ronaldo>Inzaghi, Tommasson, scheva
Figo> whoever

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Helguera> Nesta
Is this another joke?
I think you are posting in the wrong thread my friend.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Haider said:
Is this another joke?
I think you are posting in the wrong thread my friend.
Okay fine, I underestimated Nesta. I call it equal. People don't realize Helguera's true potential.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I was meant to copy also Salgado vs Cafu
That is another joke - right?

My friend, you are trying too hard to be funny.

You havent underestimated Nesta. You have overestimated Helguera. Go and ask the RM guys if they would like to trade Nesta for Helguera.

On current form i would rather have the Inzaghi Tomasson Sheva trio instead of Ronaldo Raul duo though i wouldnt mind exchanging Inzaghi for Ronaldo.

Rest are debatable.

But it will come down to which defence can handle the others offence.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts