Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.... sorry guuys, this is one of my greatest DAY! hahahaahahahhhhahahhahaha

by the way, i can't believe some of the fans still think mu could find back as lucky as last year final.... this time is 3 bloody goals!! not one goal
hahahahhhahahahahahaahah

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
we came here to party,so come on let's get it on......
forza real
no more lucky days

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
man united ran out of luck today...i am very happy to see man united eliminated!!!!!!

real madrid played great....redondo out played keane, out skilled keane, and also out classed keane....FORZA EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE THIS GREAT DAY. :)

at least you have the premiership to win.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
this is too good. at last proven that you can't win thcl 2 years in a row with only 1or 2 qualiy players and i don't mean miss beckham

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Glory, glory, glory!!!!!!

Unforgettable night! I'm sure ManU guys won't forget it either, will they? Hahahahaha

Not, 1, not 2, but THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
We were shouting all over Athens last night "Kidia, kidia, kidia epi tria" meaning Funeral, Funeral, Funeral multiplied by THREE!!!!!!

Well deserved to ManU arrogants! Especially to this mockery looking like I'm-fighting-in-bars-all-night ROY KEANE!!!!!!!!!!! O.G. thank you mister, WELL DONE!

There IS a God after all!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I don't think it's right to celebrate in someoneelses forum, but still you guys asked for it. Geff for instance cam to our forum and kept saying: 4-1! We're gonna crush you, he still was pretty calm in his opinion, but the rest of you guys really went overboard with it and now you get what you deserve. People hat arrogance and I love Real Madrid! hehehe :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go to your own forum, you cun&%s. If ManUTd ran out of luck, then it certainly all went to Madrd. Karankas hand ball in the box in the first half, no call. Campo attacking Beckham, no call. Casillas having the game of his life. Man UTd played the better football so don't let this victory go to your heads you arrogant bitc$%. And don't think Man UTd, + Van NIlstroy and Campbell won't be back for revenge next year. I cannot wait for next season.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I am very happy to see that there are no English teams left in the semi-final.
This has been a great victory agains those arrogant English rush and kick bastards!

I really detest Engish football, nothing personal.

Who knows 24 may Paris, Barca-Real!

ADRIAAN
_________

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
hey regulate
casillas having the game of his life is no luck. wat about bosnich in the first leg? then you could say man u had all the luck in the first leg, and they still lost. wats wrong with campos attacking beckham? is he too precious to defend against? do you expect defenders to let him run past? hahaha.
sucked in to man utd. and sucked in to keane.

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SO whats wrong with man u players.
Actually no problem , but just not good enough!!!

Other thing how can scholes be unrated then beckham??? , because beckham can curle a few chicken freechicks.
But of course, he is a good crosser form the right flank only , and few can compare with him in the world.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man F#%^@ng United lost tonite, this is the greatest day in football history because this is the time when the heavens got together and said that they have got to give real football fans what they deserve.
Anyway Man u played well and played badly,...they played well as they let Madrid win and that was great :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THat is exactly the point, Loose Moose. In the first leg, Man UTd had a few very good chances which they did not convert, while Bosnich repelled lots of great Madrd Attacks.
In the second leg, Madrid had a few very good chances which the DID convert, while Casillas repelled lots of great ManUTd attacks.
So don't go around gloating like you have just won the lottery. You all have such short memories.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
did you actually see the match, regulate?? When the score was still 0-0, Real dominated the game although mu had had a few useless shots, it was the pressure that keane scored an O.G!! after that, Real tried to defend the one goal lead, but they could still make their counter attack count!!!! This is what happened!! Real was really GOOD!!!!! and out-class mu!!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
FORZA REAL
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

EVERYONE LETS RUB THIS IN FOR EVER

Lav

------------------
MILAN is FOOTBALL

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Viva Real!!!!!!

Bekcham attacked Ivan Campo first.Thats why Collina gave the call to Real Madrid.

HALA MADRID!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well now that Bayern, Barcelona, Valencia and Real are left which team would you guys most likely win. I mean now that Man United are out I think Barcelona could go all the way. Their form against Chelsea was amazing and with the likes of Rivaldo and Figo in your team they're the strongest team left IMHO.

Well now that Man United can't repeat the CL win again this year, at least we have the League to win. I can see all these fans- uniting together celebrating a defeat of a team. I think thats quite sad for football-people getting joy out of a team losing. Regardless of their 'luck' Man United are like any other football team- all striving to play their best and to win but most importantly enjoying the game of football and fans around the world can watch.
Real won- well done to them. But should that mean that the losing team should be dealt harshly? Lazio lost to a probably easier opponent- however their loss was not targeted by Lazio rivals or Man United supporters.
Anyway I'm not looking for an excuse...the better team won on the night and that was Real. :)

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Wow, anti-ManUre party, of course can't without me! and, as a real Real fan here, I can yell ou the YOU GUYS-MU-are NOTHING! Now you learn it the hard way. MU, your pain is my joy, yeah, yeah :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :):p :) :) :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Doing this in the Real Madrid forum, okay, but this pretty sad to be celebrating in the Man Utd forum. Their fans must be pretty sad right now, and maybe want to share their sadness and talk about it in their fourm, and they find a bunch of Real supporters gloating in their face. I'm happy for Real, but credit must be given to Man Utd, they performed well, very well, but they were unable to recover from 3-0 down.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts