Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious about chances.:D..how do you think who will be on top at the end of the season? :rollani:
I'm not taking into account such "great" clubs as Barsa, Depor, Celta...I know that sh*t sometimes happens, but it's not that case. :ass:
Real will win La Liga or take the second place, probably I'm a bit naive...but you know positive thinking usually brings positive results. :D
It's called optimism, if I'm not mistaken but I probably am :cool:

back to chances! :jester:
Real - 60%
Valencia -40%

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
I thinks it more like
60% valencia
40% Real Madrid

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Jenifer ive never seen your post b4,
glad to se RM have some fans as far as New Zealand,
thats pretty cool, i know you guys have a really powerfull rugby team, they wear black jersey I think,
anyways getting back to your question
I think our chances are more like}

Valencia 45 %
Real Madrid 40%
Depor 14 %
Barca 1% :tongue:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Well, Valencia defintly have the upper hand. They can only lose the title now. Lets hope the pressure gets to them.

We must win all our games, including at Deportivo, which will be insanly difficult. Then and only then we might catch them. IF Valencia slip up, it will be in one game, not more.

I think its 65% Valencia myself.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
I think a lot of us were hoping Depor might do us a favour but they were very poor at the Mestalla. There is still hope no matter what the odds are as long as we keep in there.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
valencia 100 % :D

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, I commented on this last night and said like this...

Valencia are gonna be champions. That is unless Real Madrid win in El Riazor, which merits a title... but they won't, so that's that.

I have little doubt both we and Valencia will drop points in the remaining 3 fixtures, so in reality it's still wide open, and and for the taking (even for Depor, if they go 100%)... but like I said - everyone is still gonna drop points. Everyone is the key word:embarass:

Oh well,... the ChL is our best bet:star:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Emperor said:
valencia 100 % :D
yKR, you can change your name a million times, your posts quality (or lack of i should say) will always give you away:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.