Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all: sorry to start a new thread for a simple question, but I saw no existing thread appropriate for the query.

A friend of mine is in town during the weekend of Real Madrid-Villarreal, and would like to attend, if possible. Does anyone know any website where she can order a ticket, or where and how to do it in Madrid before the game? Will there even be tickets available for the game, do you think?

Thanks for your time.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Cacìni;

Tickets for Madrid games, as well as most teams in Spain, are made available to the members first and then to the general public. For the general public, they are made available through the club itself, only a handful of days before and if there are tickets still available. You can also buy them at the Stadium the days preceding the game or at game day from resellers.

For the Villarreal match match, there should be plenty of tickets to be had at reasonable prices since La Liga should had been decided by that ttime. If your friend wants the peace of mind and buy them before, use companies like the one that rapid posted above but she will have to pay a lot more and keep in mind that they are resellers as well. So buyer beware.

If I were her, I would wait until a the week of the game, calmly call the club and buy my tickets, if La Liga turns out to be a close affair and the game is a must win for the championship, then buy the tickets from a reseller.

Buona fortuna

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, both of you :).

I guess I'll advice her to try buying them in Madrid then, since I don't think it'd be the end of the world if she did miss the game after all.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
782 Posts
barça said:
Cacìni;

Tickets for Madrid games, as well as most teams in Spain, are made available to the members first and then to the general public. For the general public, they are made available through the club itself, only a handful of days before and if there are tickets still available. You can also buy them at the Stadium the days preceding the game or at game day from resellers.

For the Villarreal match match, there should be plenty of tickets to be had at reasonable prices since La Liga should had been decided by that ttime. If your friend wants the peace of mind and buy them before, use companies like the one that rapid posted above but she will have to pay a lot more and keep in mind that they are resellers as well. So buyer beware.

If I were her, I would wait until a the week of the game, calmly call the club and buy my tickets, if La Liga turns out to be a close affair and the game is a must win for the championship, then buy the tickets from a reseller.

Buona fortuna

Its actually socio > carnet> and then general public,
but thats the best advice possible..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts