Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

anybody got any cunning ideas for how to get hold of Real v Barca tickets (Apr 10) at a reasonable price?

I saw Real v Deportivo about a year back and it was simple enough to get tickets through an agent/middle man at a heavy premium but I think that method will be too expensive for the Barca game.

I did speak to a UK expat last year who was willing to try to help me out with getting hold of tickets through Caja de Madrid if possible but I have lost his name/contact details (don't ask) and now can't find him! If anybody knows who he might be let me know - he organises lads' footie weekends in Madrid etc. Similarly if anybody willing to help out with getting hold of tickets for me at a reasonable price (and for a few quid in return) would be glad to hear from you!!!
cheers
Leon

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
These tickets won't be available through Caja Madrid. After the socios abonados (season tickect holders) there will be zero available for the rest.

Go to the stadium, wait until the game starts and see if you get lucky and get them cheap (and not forged;) ) If not, pay through the nose and see Madrid lose.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
barça said:
If not, pay through the nose and see Madrid lose.
Always a dreamer Raul :jester:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts