Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Channel 4:

It’s reported that one of the potential investors interested in buying out bankrupt Parma is Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez.

The Tardini side has lost its main financial backers Parmalat following the financial irregularities scandal that saw former President Calisto Tanzi arrested last year and the bankruptcy tribunal is advertising for new investors.

A Chinese conglomerate has shown an interest, but new reports in the Peninsula suggest that Real Madrid could use Parma as a feeder club.

It would not be the first links between these two sides, as former Gialloblu director Arrigo Sacchi joined Real as a director of football earlier this season.

There are claims that agent Ernesto Bronzetti is taking personal care of the negotiations, as he was also the go-between when the Merengues contacted Sacchi with their job offer.

A financial link between the two sides would also enable Real to have the upper hand in the transfer market for promising stars such as Alberto Gilardino and Daniele Bonera.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? I don't know how reliable this is, but what would you think if it went through?

I guess the money would help a lot, and im sure real could rest our financial problems .. but would this mean the minute any of our youngsters show potential they'll be sent to Madrid? If this was the case now we'd have already lost players like Gila, Bonera and Frey, which wouldn't be good for our squad.

Then again, maybe we'd then be able to get current players in madrid on loan to compensate. Someone like Morientes (if he hadn't already left) to make room for an young upcomer like Gila. Maybe it would also mean we'd be able to buy more quality players off the market?

I dunno. I personally hate the idea of being Real's little factory, and having that label attached to Parma, but i don't know if it'd be for the better? It could either end up just all our young stars going to Madrid or perhaps a lot of quality Madrid players getting time in Parma. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
As I know,Real has got 260Million Euros depths,what would be earn from this ?

Dredg said:
From Channel 4:

It’s reported that one of the potential investors interested in buying out bankrupt Parma is Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez.

The Tardini side has lost its main financial backers Parmalat following the financial irregularities scandal that saw former President Calisto Tanzi arrested last year and the bankruptcy tribunal is advertising for new investors.

A Chinese conglomerate has shown an interest, but new reports in the Peninsula suggest that Real Madrid could use Parma as a feeder club.

It would not be the first links between these two sides, as former Gialloblu director Arrigo Sacchi joined Real as a director of football earlier this season.

There are claims that agent Ernesto Bronzetti is taking personal care of the negotiations, as he was also the go-between when the Merengues contacted Sacchi with their job offer.

A financial link between the two sides would also enable Real to have the upper hand in the transfer market for promising stars such as Alberto Gilardino and Daniele Bonera.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? I don't know how reliable this is, but what would you think if it went through?

I guess the money would help a lot, and im sure real could rest our financial problems .. but would this mean the minute any of our youngsters show potential they'll be sent to Madrid? If this was the case now we'd have already lost players like Gila, Bonera and Frey, which wouldn't be good for our squad.

Then again, maybe we'd then be able to get current players in madrid on loan to compensate. Someone like Morientes (if he hadn't already left) to make room for an young upcomer like Gila. Maybe it would also mean we'd be able to buy more quality players off the market?

I dunno. I personally hate the idea of being Real's little factory, and having that label attached to Parma, but i don't know if it'd be for the better? It could either end up just all our young stars going to Madrid or perhaps a lot of quality Madrid players getting time in Parma. What do you think?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I actually wouldn't mind the idea.

Real Madrid are probably the most known club in the world, and it would certainly solve our problems.

Why would Real Madrid need Sebastien Frey? Maybe Gilardino, yes, but they are a big step-up from Parma to Real Madrid for many players, let alone sub-standard Serie A players. I'm sure they wouldn't be interested in Bresciano, Marchionni, Simplicio.

It would be good for Perez to have two strong clubs in 2 of the top 3 leagues, right? I would like to know more, of what he would have planned for the clubs future before making a desicion.

It's more than likely rumours that will only remain rumours however.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I hope to god that ain't true.....

It would ruin our history we would no longer be one of the top 30 best clubs in europe.

Being a factory for Real Madrid people would say Parma who? Don't like that :fero:

There was a story a while back saying Abramovich wanted Parma... that would be ok

Real are on there way down and lets face it if Real go down we go with them and people would not want to resurect a lowly feeder club of a once great Real Madrid

No sir can't be having that now........

What about those Chinese investors... could be an option :undecide:

As long as they don't make us have 2 chinese players in our starting XI like what nearly happened to Liverpool when the Thai Prime Minister took an interest...

I just want an owner who wants the best for Parma not as a feeder club or to get votes in elections just wants to make Parma the type of club it was in the 90's....

The golden era :proud: :hopefull: :) :angel: :heart:

FORZA PARMA!!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
FEEDER CLUB? :eekani: Is that what our club is to become? :stress: **** that.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
That would be stupid, become the property of them :eek:

They can't handle they debts, how can they afford Parma? Market Becks in a Parma shirt?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Real will just use Parma as a production line and pileage the players that's it.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
This is a one of the most creative stories I have read in a long time.

F. Perez is only the president of our football club, he is voted in by the socios.

If he were to buy Parma than it would be from his own wealth and not that of the club.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Real Madrid to buy Parma. :dielaugh::howler: After the stupid stupendous rumours with them linking to every good players in the world, now they are linked to football clubs. :D Keep up the good work, journalists! You guys never fail to make me laugh. :star:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
April's fool already?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
From Channel 4:

It’s reported that Parma are in desperat search for a replacement for the golden striker Alberto Gilardino. Parma have their eyes on many talents from Serie B but there is also a possibility that homegrown players will get a chance.

Luca Baraldi went on to say how important it is for Parma to grow players into worldclass stars "Parma have always made topclass players and we shall continue our path". Recent story tells us that Parma is interested in a experienced player from the United States.

Recent stories have confirmed that this player has been on the spotlight for years and made the name famous.

Moreso, Parma are likely to land this player sooner then expected because the players contract might end very soon. Parma are keen on signing this player.

Contracts are being held by Parma representatives and an agreement should come close to a satisfaction for both sides.

Rumours tells us the player is none other then the great Barbra Streisand. Admittedly she has already tasted the Parmigiano and have grown a liking for Parma. She even consider in directing a movie about the history of Parma. Whether these stories are true or not remains to see.

Channel 4

----------------------------

Great news :happy:

:rolleyes:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
"Rumours tells us the player is none other then the great Barbra Streisand. Admittedly she has already tasted the Parmigiano and have grown a liking for Parma. She even consider in directing a movie about the history of Parma. Whether these stories are true or not remains to see."

:howler:

You have NO IDEA how much that is making me laugh, I'm screaming with laughter! HAH! Barbara Streisand? How much more clueless can these idiot get?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
HAHA, cam. I wrote that. I just made that story up to tell how Channel 4 works. :D

Impressive eh? Maybe I should aply for a job there, they'd probably get me one :D

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
cam said:
"Rumours tells us the player is none other then the great Barbra Streisand. Admittedly she has already tasted the Parmigiano and have grown a liking for Parma. She even consider in directing a movie about the history of Parma. Whether these stories are true or not remains to see."

:howler:

You have NO IDEA how much that is making me laugh, I'm screaming with laughter! HAH! Barbara Streisand? How much more clueless can these idiot get?
5000+ posts and still can't spot sarcasm? ;)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
meccano said:
What about those Chinese investors... could be an option :undecide:

As long as they don't make us have 2 chinese players in our starting XI like what nearly happened to Liverpool when the Thai Prime Minister took an interest...
Hmm, are you actually talking about Everton? :googly: Everton got the sponsorship of Kejian, and I heard that a part of the deal includes of bringing 2 Chinese National Team players, namely Li Tie (who is actually known as the Chinese version of Roy Keane! :dazed: ) and Li Wei-feng, to the club... I still remember reading someone (should be Mårten) saying that Li Tie played quite well while Li Wei-feng didn't do much and went back to China just after a few months. I don't know that one related to Thailand and Liverpool though.

Football clubs are businesses after all, right? Most Chinese businessmen who succeed in making their wealth nowadays know the rules of (bribing as well as) running a business. They might be rather patriotic but aren't that stupid to spend lots of money to buy a club and then put a few of unknown and not-talented Chinese player in there just to ruin the reputation of Chinese footballers.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Does anybody know why played Nakata for us?
I tell you:because he was a great advertisment for Parmalat in Japan.
When Parmalat collapsed Nakata was sold immediately.

Shanie said:
Hmm, are you actually talking about Everton? :googly: Everton got the sponsorship of Kejian, and I heard that a part of the deal includes of bringing 2 Chinese National Team players, namely Li Tie (who is actually known as the Chinese version of Roy Keane! :dazed: ) and Li Wei-feng, to the club... I still remember reading someone (should be Mårten) saying that Li Tie played quite well while Li Wei-feng didn't do much and went back to China just after a few months. I don't know that one related to Thailand and Liverpool though.

Football clubs are businesses after all, right? Most Chinese businessmen who succeed in making their wealth nowadays know the rules of (bribing as well as) running a business. They might be rather patriotic but aren't that stupid to spend lots of money to buy a club and then put a few of unknown and not-talented Chinese player in there just to ruin the reputation of Chinese footballers.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
fenyesk said:
Does anybody know why played Nakata for us?
I tell you:because he was a great advertisment for Parmalat in Japan.
When Parmalat collapsed Nakata was sold immediately.
AND YOU THINK THAT I DO NOT KNOW IT?! :rolleyes: I'm Asian but it doesn't make me stupid or blind, I guess?

BTW, what you replied isn't related to my post.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts