Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching the game, Diaz de Cerio has just broken his leg in a crash with Eibar's goalie Zigor, what a horrible image. Similar to Depor's Manuel Pablo crashing with Giovanella several years ago if anyone remembers. I'm sure Iñigo will miss the rest of the season. Lot's of support for Iñigol!:(

The game is still 0-0 deep into the second half. Eibar played better the first but Erreala is controlling the game now.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Aaaahh too bad for Iñigo! When I watched Erreala in pre-season he was the man for them, scored twice and played very good football.

Wish him all the best, hopefully he'll recover as soon as possible...

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The game "finished" 0-0. And I say "finished" because the referee left the pitch with the game still unfinished, when a glass bottle directed to him hit the local coach (Juanma Lillo) in the head, making him bleed. Don't know what will happen with the final score of this game.

So sad everything which happened today at Anoeta...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I guess a 0-3 for Eibar and a punishment for Erreala

Let's hope de Cerio won't become the next Aranburu, damn Oriol!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The thing is not only the time he will need to recover (9-10 months?) but if he will recover his level once he returns, specially since we're talking about a player who bases his football on his speed. Hopefully everything will go well.

The images are truly scary.
[tub]Zw_YNb9K--U[/tub]

Also Zigor won't be having the best day of his life, what a bad luck! It's not comparable to that butcher pig of Oriol who broke Aranburu's knee into pieces, Zigor just had bad luck (lots of bad luck) yesterday. So support for him aswell.:(

Iñigo finishes contract this summer and he had already rejected like 3 or 4 renewal offers from Erreala.. In some media they said that he already had a pre-contract with Athletic, in others that Valencia could have made him an offer.. well, now suddenly his future looks a bit darker, probably he has more chances of staying now.

And for Erreala, it will be difficult (if not impossible) to find a proper replacement in order to keep on fighting for promotion. It's really difficult to find a player like Iñigo, who guarantees around 15 goals per season, specially with Erreala's economic problems. They'll have to look for a replacement in the youth ranks, because this turkish Nekati guy seemed really slow and crappy, at least yesterday when he entered for De Cerio. Agirretxe will have minutes aswell, will he show what was expected from him since he was a kid? because in the last years his progression has totally stopped.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Yes, I understood, that's why I didn't say sth about him, I had seen the video. Poor guy, and at in a year that he could really shine for his club...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts