_____Karpin Nihat DePedro
_________Kovacevic

Real Madrid 4-2-3-1
________Casillas
Salgado pavon Bravo Carlos
______Helguera Guti
_____Figo Raul Zidane
________Ronaldo

I think the poor history in which we had great defeats at 3-0 and 4-2 on away to Real Sociadad last two years will not repeat again.
As after Real Sociadad having started their extra tournament in Champion League, their results fall drastically from the beginning of this season on!
Though the fact that they threw their lifeline to their undetermined future when they came away from Malaga with a win at 2-1.
But it seems not enough to forget where are they at the table.
Meanwhile, Beckham will centainly miss from the thrilling game after getting his ankle injured.
With our weak defence, i hope they will get a 3-1 win for us.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
good work EA!

Sociedad has kind of let me down this year, I really wanted them to have another great year and move into the higher echelon of lal liga. It would almost seem criminal if they got relegated.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Sorry haven't been around here in ages, but I'm still around. Good to see everyone keepin up the good work on the forum:star:.

Well it is never going anywhere in Spain, but Real Sociedad has not only political turmoil with us, but now they have soccer results to try and get us. I don't understand why De Pedro is there, I think Blackburn are 90% on him they only need the clubs to meet once.

I think the players need to here things from the media, or at least something to get them pumped, we were truly a ferrari without a stearing wheel last week. Aranzabal quoted as saying"when Madrid don't have the ball, they are not that strong". Come to think of it, he is reaching something the players should take into consideration that there are weaknesses, and we need to get into our stride of things.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
spaniard! good to see you again. long time no see!

old faces in familar places, where have you been of late?
:)

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
i dont think this is an easy game.
sociedad have a long 'bill' with us from last season.

i read beckham is not playing.
i rather have borja/cambiasso replacing him then guti.
but this game have a "ronaldo goal" signature all over it.

2:1 for madrid

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
They really spanked us last season when we lost 3:1. There was quite a mad passage of play when a lot of the goals went in and ZZ nearly scored from a great effort. Their pressing was our undoing as we couldnt keep a hold of the ball. I know they havent reached the heights of last season (yet) but Im sure as with many other teams they will raise their game. Will be diificult for us and I guess Guti will replace Beckham although I would prefer Borja even over Cambiasso to play. Cant see Queiroz doing this though. Would love a win but a draw isnt the end of the world.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Hoseman, wasnt it 2:4 we lost last season? Anyway, I guess why Sociedad sacked this season, is cause of playing twice a week, the players are simply not used to. Now theyve got some relaxation and promptly won. Its never easy in Anoeta, and it wont be this time. Especially not in this form now. It was clear, that we cant play on the level of the Atleti-Barca-Depor Games we did in December for the whole season. Im not worried seeing us playing bad in this phase, cause we need all our strengthes when we turn to the crucial phase of the season, which will be long enough as it will start with Valencia and with the Bayern matches.

What really worries me is the fact, that many players openly think about leaving. RC suddenly forgot that he was happy to get a contract till 2007, Zidane openly thinks about retiring, Figo admits his thoughts of going out of Spain, and RM just fined Ronaldo about travelling to London under the week for a Chelsea game in fear he contacts with Abramovic. What the hell is happening?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
LaBlanca said:
Hoseman, wasnt it 2:4 we lost last season? Anyway, I guess why Sociedad sacked this season, is cause of playing twice a week, the players are simply not used to. Now theyve got some relaxation and promptly won. Its never easy in Anoeta, and it wont be this time. Especially not in this form now. It was clear, that we cant play on the level of the Atleti-Barca-Depor Games we did in December for the whole season. Im not worried seeing us playing bad in this phase, cause we need all our strengthes when we turn to the crucial phase of the season, which will be long enough as it will start with Valencia and with the Bayern matches.

What really worries me is the fact, that many players openly think about leaving. RC suddenly forgot that he was happy to get a contract till 2007, Zidane openly thinks about retiring, Figo admits his thoughts of going out of Spain, and RM just fined Ronaldo about travelling to London under the week for a Chelsea game in fear he contacts with Abramovic. What the hell is happening?
Well they're in madrid for the cash

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
LaBlanca said:
Hoseman, wasnt it 2:4 we lost last season?
Im sure youre right LaBlanca, my mistake. :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
LaBlanca said:

great post, I think as long as the outside influences of player rumors dont make their way on to the pitch we should succeed.
After all winning trophies & titles is what it's all about at Real.
Maybe a turn over is what we need to keep it fresh and to bring more balance squad. Let's just enjoy the :star: 's while they sparkle in the Madrid sky.

This game will be a tough dog fight and the Basque side will look to restore a hurtful pride. It seems that we are able to get the results when we need it the most and I think a draw is in the cards and maybe we can steal the 3pts.

:star:

·
Registered
462 Posts
killah said:
Well they're in madrid for the cash
And loyalty not just money.

I hope I don't see what I saw last year, with the impressive streak we have, I see this for Madrid again. I also hope to not get bored again like when I did when we were playing against Murcia.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Im just proud on Raul, how he defended the team, RC and especially the youngsters yesterday in a press conferrence. But still hes admitting that were not had good games lately and that we will improve again. Hes a true captain.
:star: :angel:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Half time 0-0

Valencia 1-0 albacete
Mallorca 2-4 Celta

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
64 min

Karpin! 1-0

crap!

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Up the arse!
1-0 down. Look as bad as my hair-do!

When will they learn about Guti and no defenders!
Just what does it take, our defence looks so shaky

Solari on now, what can He do?

In grave danger of being empty handed this season!:mad:

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
SHOCKING GOAL to concede.

Sell Figo, when does he score in games!

Need some youth and hunger, sell him to some English clowns!

Terrible weekend

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
15 mins left.

NO WAY BACK!

Ronaldo's contribution in games, as the same as being 10 men down at times.

Sell him at the end of next season

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I wouldnt discount Ronaldo, just when you least expect it!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts