Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florentino Perez, one of the men in the frame for the Real post, appears to have leaked his admiration for Beckham to the press in the Spanish capital.

The reports claim Real would offer United £30 million for their midfield architect, with almost a double-your-money contract on the table for one of England's few successes during Euro 2000.

Yet, conversely, Perez has spoken of his reluctance to allow the European Cup winners to slip into greater debt.

"The damage that Lorenzo Sanz has made to Madrid is terrific," he said. "If he returns to the presidency, soon the debt will reach 100,000 million pesetas and the club will fall into the hands of its creditors."

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
ahahahahaha.......ya are a Barca supporter, aren't you, Driver?
What I heard is that actually Barca is the one who interested in him!!! And it's willing to pay for him at about £45M....haha...absolutely a wild rumor!

We don't really need a right-winger, b/c we have Geremi/Macca, whom I believe is better than Beckham!
Second, Figo seems leaving Barca...so Beckham is the right one for you...haha...enjoy it!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if it's true maybe that Perez is a gay and want *****ham to become his lover.Haha no offence. Seriously, Beckham is hated by every football fan in Europe that isn't ManU fan.So I think he'll stay there.
HALA MADRID!!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
real player, I heard that both Barcelona and Real are interested at Beckham, which I think it's absolutely rumors again!!!!! and the price is so HORRIBLE and UNREASONALBE---45m pounds---1.5 Vieri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this guy better stay at Man U, La Liga is not suitable for him, he doesn't have much speed and dribbling skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I wasn't answering this topic because I believed all this was another crap rumor (and a bad tasted one). But this morning I've even heard on the Greek radio the same things Flashman mentions!!!!! I was in shock! Both Real and Barcelona are supposingly looking to sign him and the price is simply outrageous!!!!!!

Have these "presidents" gone mad?????????????

The Barca ones, letting Figo go, and then in order to fill the gap, signing Beckham while paying a fortune for him!!!!!
The Real ones, with a 15 billion peseta (I think) debt, looking to spend a fortune on a non-nessecary player!!!!

I refuse to believe a word of all that CRAP!!!!

But it is a crazy world......

·
Registered
405 Posts
It's only the candidates of both clubs who want to sign Beckham. The BARCA one, Rio (not sure about his name) wants to be appreciated by 120000 members so that he could be the next president. The Real one, (also not sure about his name, it's something start with letter 'B') wants to challenge Sanz by using 30m pounds to sign Beckham, which is still a unreasonable price. I don't think this guy worth so much. I hope this are all rumors!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Come on guys! Everyone knows Beckham is one of the worst players out there. Ok, he's good, but not as good as the press make him. Besides he would be useless in the Primera Liga, here crossing into the box is not needed at all. Then there's the outrageous price tag and all. It's simply impossible! Besides everyone hates him, and he is way worse than Geremi Fotso Ndjitap and Macca, so fuk him! And about the possible rumor on barca! I would love it, because that would mean Figo is leaving and aalthough I am a Raulista all the way, I admit there is one player as good as him in the world right now and that's Filipe Madeira AKA Luis Figo. That's why I'd love to see him leave our greatest rivals and be replaced by a useless star! hihihi :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm tired of hearing about Beckham....the knob.

Maybe we could ship him off to the MLS where the organizers will take anyone with a marketable name for their teams regardless of their quality (mattheus who?) =)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Very late reply.
He'll probably get transferred to Italy. Only the Italian Clubs would be masochistic enough to bleed themselves like this.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Welocme Furiablanca!!!:D I think beckham is gonna be at ManU for life, because the english style only suits his one-dimensional game. HE will simply suck abroad.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
haha:D Nasty boy:D Actually his wifde is by far the prettiest of the Spice Girls. Is she called Victoria? Still, nowhere near to other players hot babes...:D

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I like Sanz 'suggestion' of signing Schieffer. Make a dream team of cheerleaders :) Then we can boast that we also have the best 'supported' basketball team in Spain. :)
Yes his wife is Victoria.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
According to me, it's just Sanz trying to make fun of perez. that's all he has left, since his ideas are equal to 0:( Unfortunately, it looks like Sanz's era is over, he did well, but just not good enough:mad:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
He'd probably end up getting sold by those italian clubs who seem to go for overpriced (and sometimes talented)players. If they could only suck up all the real madrid discards :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts