Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The news is that Raul and Zidane have had a lucky escape after a van taking them to the airport in Bilbao was involved in an accident. Here is more:

The van collided with a car in the early hours of Thursday morning, with the driver of the car receiving medical attention for minor injuries and the players and their driver unhurt.

The Real pair were on their way to the airport to fly to London to make an advertisment for a sportswear firm, and will be available for the team’s Spanish first division league match against Real Betis at the Bernbeau on Sunday.

Raul's agent Gines Carvajal, who was travelling with the players in the hired van, told sports daily Marca that it was only a minor incident.

"I was travelling with Raul in the back and Zidane was in front of us. We braked suddenly and we felt a slight bump, but it was nothing serious."

Zidane was likely to be the playmaker at the heart of the French side when it defends the World Cup in South Korea and Japan later this year, while forward Raul will be a key player in the Spanish squad.

·
Registered
55 Posts
they lucky, i remember few year back i get caught in drain catch and get stuck for 2 day, i taught i was gonna die.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts