Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this topic in the Lazio forum and realized that with Seedorf's departure, it also applies to our team. Who's gonna wear no. 10 next year?

I suppose it would go to Nicolas or if he doesn't stay, to our hypothetical new playmaker.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Anelkas a number 9, but madrid already have a #9 in Morientes, so Anelka where 19 (which many strikers who can't wear 9 seem to do, such as Yorke, Jancker, etc.) The real #10 is obviously Raul, but when he broke into the first team 7 was probably the only good attacking number available. If I can recall correctly, Raul wore 10 in the world cup, didn't he. Raul should get 10, 7 should go to McManaman, 8 should go to Guti, an Redondo should ditch 6 ( a defenders number) for 4, a defensive midfield number

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Yep, since you mentioned that, we really don't have a real 10 man in our square.
I'd like to see Raul keep the #7 shirt better. :)
Or maybe we can get a excellent playmarker in this summer (great!). :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yes, I've realized this ever since Calrence left, but didn't think it's that big of a problem! :) Raul is #7 and that's the way it will stay. This is his nu,mber ever since he was born and he just loves it. I love him for it too, because it is also my number :D :D :D Anyway the #10 will have to go to an eventuall playmake alias Tsartas? Veron? Zizou? Anyone, really! Perhaps Helguera will get it? nah, he'll take the #5 after Sanchis. It's an open matter, but please not Raul!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts