Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Alex has said, even on the official Fener site, that he wants to eventually play in Spain.
I hope that Alex would want what Fener will demand, and why he won't leave after this year - to have at least have one full season with the squad and club he now knows well, and make a run at the CL.
He certainly can't complain about not being featured or given the support he needs to make him happy here. And I think "it's" :D goal celebrations are that of a man happy to be where he is. :)

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
He did state that he had a contract with Fener until 2007 and wanted to play with Fener until the end of that contract.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Its more likely theyl get Pirlo.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yes they wil never get Pirlo, i think Alex can go to Real.
But they will also losing and be an ezik. Barca forever!

·
Registered
633 Posts
he's better than all of them so it doesn't really matter.....

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
It's all about the Benjamins.... If Real pay enough, and Alex has the opportunity of realising a dream, then anything is possible...

I am pretty sure that $25M+ would tempt Aziz baskan...

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
No way....??

First I predict the Kayseri result correctly and now this... Man I must be psychic :pp :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,921 Posts
Jemster said:
No way....??

First I predict the Kayseri result correctly and now this... Man I must be psychic :pp :D
I could just link you with the articles I've read, but I thought a picture would do best.. Now this moment will last as long as attachments do on XT :D

I left the chick in the pic because she's hot.. :horny:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Real Madrid could get Pirlo.They could pretyt much get any player in the world.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Tolga, knowing FB.com that chick is probably false too :pp :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I guess I am not such a psychic after all :D

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
It was a "ballon-haber"!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
If 15-20 million is offered for Alex, I would take it. My criticism with Alex is he is not a big game player yet, and by the time he does become one, he will want to leave anyway. Let us be honest here, Alex is not a Fener player for life, and if the right money comes along, Fener should take it. I do not want to see Alex leave after one year though, i hope he stays for one more Champions League run.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts