Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at Erreala´s probable lineup, it reminds me of the pre Bosman rule times, 9 canteranos + 3 foreigners.

......................Asier Riesgo

Zubiaurre.......Labaka......L.Alberto.......Garrido

.................M.Alonso....Aranburu

Xabi Prieto.....................................Gabilondo

.................Nihat........Kovacevic

Karpin, Brechet and Jauregi are out. Nice to see Zubiaurre fighting Rekarte that RB position, Aitor was too lazy lately, I also want to see what´s Xabi Prieto capable of, after nice sparks of class last season he isn´t having many chances this one.

Aupa Erreala!:fero:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The game was suspended with 5 minutes to go (1-1, Ronaldo and Nihat) for a bomb threat, fortunately there haven´t been damaged, at least that I know. Now I only hope Erreala players and supporters return safe home.

Now that the police has said there was no bomb I wonder from where did the Antena 3 idiot take the bomb was located in the Real Sociedad supporters area, there´s always someone willing to take credit from these things.:yuck:

I don´t know what will happen with those 5 minutes, I think there´s a meeting tomorrow.

·
Registered
556 Posts
It´s a sad situation after a good game. Sadly this is what we´ve got and let´s hope it doesn´t happen again. Besides, as always we´ll have to suffer the typical intoxications from some "journalists" and media...

About the game, this team is growing and getting better. Maybe we can´t still make spectacular football but we are getting back our old values ( I know, I always say the same ), the seriousness, hard work and illusion are back in our game. The youngsters are doing a great job and some players ( Alkiza, Nihat, Gabilondo, Aranburu ) are back in form. Particularly Aranburu is playing as well as he has ever played and is leading the team from the front. There are captains who need to be very vocal to lead the team, Mikel is not, he leads by example. Maybe we have finally found a good captain !
The truth is that yesterday both teams had their options to win the game, Erreala was the better team until Ronaldo scored ( controling the ball with his arm ), but R.Madrid had good chances afterwards. Anyway Erreala got back in the game and with Nihat´s great goal, I think the win was closer to us, IMO.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The remaining 7 minutes will be played on January 5 at 6pm. How do you prepare a 7 minutes game?:confused:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Txupa said:
The remaining 7 minutes will be played on January 5 at 6pm. How do you prepare a 7 minutes game?:confused:
I only recall a similar thing: the Copa final between Valencia and Depor suspended 10 min before the end... and Depor scored in these 10 minutes.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Txupa said:
Insane, isn't it?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Ah....Erreala lost the game! :depress:

FT Real Madrid 2-1 Erreala....

Ronaldo gained foul, and Zidane scored a penalty...

·
Registered
967 Posts
of course the ****ing pricks would get a penalty, the fascist cock suckers

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
of course the ****ing pricks would get a penalty, the fascist cock suckers
GROW UP KID

Atleast it was penelty unlike Barcelona - Valencia where a penelty came from nowhere.

If you didn't watch the game stop talking crap alright kid?

·
Registered
556 Posts
No problem, for once, it was a penalty. I can´t believe it, we could not match their phisicality. The truth is that it was not easy for Erreala, I mean R.Madrid didn´t have other option that playing as they did, firing at all cylinders, but Erreala? Only 6 minutes to play, one point is not bad... what do you do? Defend,attack, be cautious? Those doubts playing against Madrid at 100% are lethal.

BPL, day 15 final results :

Athletic 1-0 Atletico (1)
Real Madrid 2-1 Erreala (1)
Osasuna 2-2 Zaragoza (X)

Fish 3 points
Seolkihyun 3
Inigo 6
Khimik 8
Knoert 3
Bilbao2Brooklyn 6
Koeman4 6
Fc Barcelona 11
Setzer 0
Txupa 3
Biojedi 6
Iparralde 3

So the new winner of the day is :star: Fc barcelona :star: Zorionak.

·
Registered
556 Posts
There have been some alterations in the standings

STANDINGS after day 17 & R.Madrid-Erreala

1- Koeman4 - 112 points
2- Khimik - 106
3- Iparralde - 102
4- Biojedi - 97
5- Setzer - 96
6- Seolkihyun - 79
7- Txupa - 72
8- Knoert - 65
9- Bilbao2Brooklyn - 59
10- Tombaker66 - 56
10- Iñigo - 56
12- Fish - 52
13- Runes order - 41
14- Fc Barcelona - 20
15- Zura007 - 9
16- Che - 8
17- Prince-O - 6
18- Blackeagle - 5
19- Amiumtaur - 3
19- Cihan007x - 3
Thor - 0
Barça - 0
Ath. fan - 0

Please check your points and let me know if there is any error

·
Registered
967 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
GROW UP KID

Atleast it was penelty unlike Barcelona - Valencia where a penelty came from nowhere.

If you didn't watch the game stop talking crap alright kid?
last season, r.mierda-valencia , last minute, penalty, load of bollocks, i can name plently of others as well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts