Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think three teams has best front line"s force in the world *plus loan players*

(Chelsea,Man.utd,Juventus etc :shades: ...... also has good front line but never reach three teams)

Real Madrid - Ronaldo,Raul,Owen,Morientes(I know he maybe leave madrid to liverpool but he stay right now),Sometimes Guti

Inter Milan - Adriano,Vieri,Martins,Recoba,Cruz

AC Milan - Shevchenko,Crespo,F.Inzaghi,Tomasson,Sometimes Kaka

What Team has best power?????????

·
Registered
869 Posts
Gilardino will give us extra points.

Btw i think the good attacking football is not provided just by the quality of strikers, but by the whole team.

Surely Inter has an attacking force to be reckoned with, but their performances depend on the whole performance of the team.

Milan's potential has still to be fully expressed.. when Inzaghi will come back we'll see

We all know Real's quality, so basically it's hard to pick up the best.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Il Messiah said:
I think three teams has best front line"s force in the world *plus loan players*

(Chelsea,Man.utd,Juventus etc...... also has good front line but never reach three teams)

Real Madrid - Ronaldo,Raul,Owen,Morientes(I know he maybe leave madrid to liverpool but he stay right now),Sometimes Guti

Inter Milan - Adriano,Vieri,Martins,Recoba,Cruz

AC Milan - Shevchenko,Crespo,F.Inzaghi,Tomasson,Sometimes Kaka

What Team has best power?????????
seria a fan like sht

where the hell is barca???

deco, ronaldinho, eto'o, larsson....

....actually who gives a sht, they have ronaldinho, he can beat all the teams himself.

winner :barca

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I'd say it would go down between Barcelona and Inter Milan.

With Ac Milan, after you see Shevchenko and Crespo, the quality goes down alot in my opinion. With Real Madrid, they sure have a great set of names, but thats as far as it gets in my opinion, ive watched all their games in the CL, and its not all about the names they have.

Barcelona in my opinion have a great attacking department, I think they miss another top-class STRIKER alongside Eto'o, I woudln't say that Larsson really measures up against the likes of players like Vieri, Shevchenko, Ronaldo etc.
Neither does Cruz, Inzaghi (lately anyway), Tomasson and Recoba (not given a chance).

But, Martins-Vieri-Adriano and Ronaldinho-Eto'o-Deco sure take some beating, in my opinion, easily the best two attacks in the world at the moment.
Then comes Ac Milan with Shevcheno, Crespo and Kaka.

Real Madrid sure have great names on their list, but its the performances that count.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:finger: :finger: :finger:
Swiftwilly said:
seria a fan like sht

where the hell is barca???

deco, ronaldinho, eto'o, larsson....

....actually who gives a sht, they have ronaldinho, he can beat all the teams himself.

winner :barca
Sucker"s asenal fans i only said striker
Is Deco striker?? and I clearly said etc

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Il Messiah said:
Sometimes Guti or Kaka play wing forward or support striker
So put Rui Costa in as well then.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
As third striker(foward), Inter have Stankovic, Andy Van Der Meyde.... possibly Kily when he recovers.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
The Nerazzurri - We probably have got the best attacking frontline in the world and I am not just talking about the strikers :)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Interista said:
The Nerazzurri - We probably have got the best attacking frontline in the world and I am not just talking about the strikers :)
Ahem? We scored more in eighteen games than you did - 45 to 38. :shades: :pp

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Ljungberg's scored nine. Reyes six. Bergkamp four. Vieira three. Robin two. Cesc one. Campbell Cole, Lauren one. We don't really have a striker anyway :pp

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Barcelona: Eto'o (topscorer this season), Larsson (many times topscorer scotland and of europe), Giuly (best right winger of the champions league last season), Ronaldinho (best player in the world), Iniesta (sometimes plays as a right winger)

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
khimik said:
Ljungberg's scored nine. Reyes six. Bergkamp four. Vieira three. Robin two. Cesc one. Campbell Cole, Lauren one. We don't really have a striker anyway :pp
Had to show off didn't ya :D

Well out of the big leagues

Only yourself and Chelsea have scored more than us

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Give me a break, Due to Injuries Barca play no-name youngsters next to Eto and apart from Eto they have no world class striker. Larsson? lol. He like 40 years old and played in the shitty scottish league. Please don't tell me he had a good Euro, that means jack .... Lots of players have good tournements ( El Hadji Diouf and Davor Suker spring to mind) and go on to do nothing afterwards.

I'm not saying Larsson is a bad player but there is no way he can be compared to guys like Adriano, Vieri, Martins, Morientes, Owen and Ronaldo.

In terms of pure strikers nobody touches Real or Inter. If Inter can keep Adriano and Martins they have the potential to be the most dangerous offensive duo for the next decade.

In terms off attacking mids/forward I would have to give Barca the nod, as Deco and Ronaldinho are in a class all by themselves.

cheers

1 - 20 of 49 Posts