Registered
67,376 Posts
"Incompetent Inter"

🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
off course inter is incompetant they have the most shoots of any team in champions league and only 1 goal more. so maybe instead of team building that is important too they should adjust their targeting sensors and passing sensors

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
3-1, 1-3 and 2-0 are decent scores to win by. You don't have to win 6-0 or 7-0 to get 3 points.

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well when you are giving other teams as many chances as you are creating yeah you better be good passer or finisher. because getting to play better teams your incompetence in front of opposition goal will be your down fall one of these days

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
40 goals in 18 games incompetent, sure man.

• Haha
Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
The game against Real in Madrid last season and the game in Milano this season showed we can compete with Real. Not saying we will win for sure but we have a decent chance imo

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah they play great but this is new real then then. inter still same headless chicken. dzeko is on form but lautaro and emphasis to get ball to him all the time is annoying ok he needs to get into rhythm but we need to keep feeding the hot striker for now. and they need to get back to play defense like it is art something fun and easy, because right now they play like it is pain in the ass and midfield in this game needs to be closer to strikers not closer to defenders.

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
Annoyingly though, we face Roma 3 days before Real... would have preferred a weaker team before the trip to Bernabeu

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you can lol on this but when inter meets a team on rise like real or whom ever we get and they are clinical with their chances and inter miss one after another while they score with easy one after another then incompetence will come to light

·
Registered
48,517 Posts
you can lol on this but when inter meets a team on rise like real or whom ever we get and they are clinical with their chances and inter miss one after another while they score with easy one after another then incompetence will come to light
I remind you that the same Real Madrid lost to Sheriff in the first game because they could score 1 (with a penalty!) out of 30 total attempts (official stats).
Inter are all but incompetent in terms of goal scoring. They miss the 30+ goals/season forward Lukaku was but Dzeko is the kind of forward who also increases the score of the team mates. And he has scored 10 up to now which is actually impressive. I'm not sure he will go on scoring like that, but if he did he would also score around 30 goals in a season.

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
difference between real and inter is real lost do to amazing gollie saves while inter almost every game has more shoots off target then on target
We lost to Real because of Courtois

Not sure what your point is

• Wow
Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
Btw krajina

The Treble winning Inter team scored less (7) than this current incompetent team (8) in the groupstage.

·
Registered
19,302 Posts
The Treble team was awful in the group stage, so not much to celebrate there....

Anyway, I think yesterday was probably our best performance of the season, with the exception of the mostly-awful finishing

Krajina is asking why I'm criticising Dzeko for not scoring 6. I'm criticizing him because he missed 2 sitters in the first half: a one-on-one with the keeper from about 6 yards and a header in the penalty area from about 5 yards, both in the first half. Shaktar almost scored after Dzeko's first miss. If that had happened we'd probably have been hoping and praying in the last CL match as usual. Missing chances that easy at this level is simply not on and if you do it against a good team (e.g. Real Madrid) you lose. Very simple.

Barella and Lautaro also had horrible misses, so Dzeko was not the only culprit. He's also 35 and not fully fit and scored 2 great goals in the 2nd half. He has generally had a great season. But what he is not is clinical, and that has cost us a couple of times this season.

It also poses the question of what we'll do for a striker next season. Correa-Lautaro is not the answer IMO (I see Correa as a rotation player), Raspadori-Lautaro is DEFINITELY NOT the answer...

I wonder will Marcus Thuram's name come up again....

·
Registered
47,991 Posts
That header in the first half was a semi-blind header, where some luck is needed and you need to hope your internal radar is on point. He did really well to make the connection and it's just unfortunate that it went toward the keeper as much as it did. It's not a sitter...even though he makes these kinds of opportunities look like it. Had he missed the target, it would be a different matter but he did all you could ask, imo.

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
Should be a good game...both teams through....

Battle of my beloved Luka, Ivan and Broz. Should be fun to watch.
Going by your Croat theory then we should win 2-1. Otherwise your theory is wrong.

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
That header in the first half was a semi-blind header, where some luck is needed and you need to hope your internal radar is on point. He did really well to make the connection and it's just unfortunate that it went toward the keeper as much as it did. It's not a sitter...even though he makes these kinds of opportunities look like it. Had he missed the target, it would be a different matter but he did all you could ask, imo.
Yes I would credit the keeper, who is quite good btw, Trubin. Could be one for the future.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts