Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
when is this game? hope Corinthians can smash RM ;)
It will be in Augost , but your wish is also my wish. I am not a Corinthian fan, but I am atimadrilista, admirer of Mano Menezes, ect.

I still remember some games that they lost, to my great joy

Galatasarai de superMario (Jardel) won the supercopa against them, somewhere in the 90-ies
Boca de Riquelme slashed them in the intercontinental

Not to mention the recent Barça 6:2 and Liverpool 4:0 in the CL last year, and there was Mallorca of Samuel etoo that slashed them in pleno Bernabeu with an handful (5:1)

||The modest Racing Santander of Pedro Munitis slashed them in the Bernaeu also, I forgot the score.

SO, there is hope, especially as soe of the divas of RM will prefer to be somewhere on a sunny beach instead of sweating in a friendly

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I did, I just did not decide yet if I should give you the information you asked for.
After insinuating in several posts that I was feeble-minded, even said about somebody that he is "as inteligent as Luz here" as an example of stupidity, I wonder if I should be so stupid to give you any informatin, not that I have anything to hide.. I just am not sure what willl you do with the information.

For a feeble mind like me it takes time to decide

Be patient, bambinho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts