Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as this is arguably the biggest club game in the World, it definitly deserves it's own thread in the World Forum.

Samuel, Guti and Deco are all suspended.

Discuss.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yeah, this Clasico deserves to be here...

Well, my predictions are a winning for Barcelona ( I'm not biased :stuckup: ). But I think it won't be as easy as it was at Camp Nou. Both teams come with their own pressure for this match, different kind of pressure but will influenced a lot in how the match will be.

Now, Real madrid players need to win not only to stay in the fight for the title, but to give some satisfaction to their fans which in the last matches have shown their upsetness. Also, Ronaldo needs to score again and whatelse better than doing it against his team's best rival. I will like to see Solari playing, he will be Valdez's pain in the *ss. I think that Guti's suspenssion will affect a lot, he was with Casillas (as always) the key player last Clasico...

But anyway, Barcelona is the best team in the league. the team with the least amount of goals received and the biggest amount of goals scored. I don't think that Real Madrid's defence will be a problem, their would be a peice of cake for Giuly, Dinho and Eto'o! ohh and talking about pieces of cake, even Oleguer will enjoy with Raul :finger: !!

:jester: my socre is a 1-2 !! FORÇA BARÇA!!!

p.d:I'm waiting to see Bernabeu's mosaico tomorrow!! about 70000 white pañuelos

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
barca will win this

and imo it's not the biggect club game level, ever heard of th MILAN DERBY?

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
KnoccOut said:
have u ever heard of boca v.s river derby?
With all due respect, I don't think Buenos Aires derby can be as big as Real vs Barcelona. Neverthless, it's a big one too, for that content for sure. I like Boca alot.

As to Real vs Barcelona, 3:2 to Barcelona. Ronaldino 2 goals, Eto'o 1.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Stecino said:
With all due respect, I don't think Buenos Aires derby can be as big as Real vs Barcelona. Neverthless, it's a big one too, for that content for sure. I like Boca alot.

As to Real vs Barcelona, 3:2 to Barcelona. Ronaldino 2 goals, Eto'o 1.
boca v.s river is the biggest derby in the world, just cause its not europe doesnt mean sh!t, real v.s barca comes right after and then comes celtic v.s rangers

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
barca will win this

and imo it's not the biggect club game level, ever heard of th MILAN DERBY?
You mean the two teams that exchange players between them every season?

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol that's what I thought. :D

Milan vs Inter is a joke compared to Madrid vs Barca.

Milan vs Inter is PRIMARILY nothing more than an intra-city rivalry, whereas Real Madrid and Barcelona has absolutely everything. It's nations at war.

Heck, Madrid-Barca is so good that it even claimed a "derby" tag for itself despite the fact it isn't techincally a derby at all. :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
The Milan derbies this season were competitive because both teams have been doing well in the Serie A and UCL. Inter have had quite a few draws but they were still number 3.

Real is only number 2 because Valencia and the others are struggling otherwise Real should be number 4 if La Liga was at its normal level. Just because of the rebuilding periods of clubs is Real enjoying 2nd spot. Barcelona is deservingly at the top as they are one of the best in Europe and definitely the best in Spain by a big country mile.

·
Registered
261 Posts
bacelona 1 Real Madrid 0

Own goal by beckham. :(

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
damn where can i catch it online?? if there's live streaming or anything

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
3-1 HT :D

Zidane, Ronaldo and Raul for madrid, Eto'o for Barca.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts