Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real Madrid v Valencia
WWLLW DLDDW

Santiago Bernabéu

Sunday Mar 23
1800 GMT

Another curse from LCF cost this fu team dearly against Sevilla(and ironically, Arsenal are suffering too since LCF said he wanna support Arsenal). Next against Real Madrid, who are sitting in 1st place. Previous match saw Valencia been eaten alive by Real Madrid at home, so this time a draw would be a miracle...

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Fcuk. Raul will score again, as he always does against Valencia by specialization :(

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Real Madrid v Valencia
WWLLW DLDDW

Santiago Bernabéu

Sunday Mar 23
1800 GMT

Another curse from LCF cost this fu team dearly against Sevilla(and ironically, Arsenal are suffering too since LCF said he wanna support Arsenal). Next against Real Madrid, who are sitting in 1st place. Previous match saw Valencia been eaten alive by Real Madrid at home, so this time a draw would be a miracle...
Good 1. :howler:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Don't get too high, folks; we're bringing you back down to reality.

Demolition time.

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
Was going through this match's thread in Madrid forum & noticed guys like LCF,DJ21 predicting us loosing 0-3 & begging them not to thrash us or something liek that...

Guys if u don't wanna support the team don;t do it,but don't go everywhere & write crap like that.You shld always support the team no matter how bad we play & not make a joke of out them.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Was going through this match's thread in Madrid forum & noticed guys like LCF,DJ21 predicting us loosing 0-3 & begging them not to thrash us or something liek that...

Guys if u don't wanna support the team don;t do it,but don't go everywhere & write crap like that.You shld always support the team no matter how bad we play & not make a joke of out them.
It's called jinxing the other team by underestimating your own. Sometimes you do it when you have no confidence left :)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Well it better be,cos it sure didn't look that way :undecide:
If I remember correctly I bashed Maduro and Helguera, so thats nothing to do with jinxing, thats the truth :)
The rest was just a mix of disappointment because of the recent results and jinxing, but wow...A Valencianista bashing his own team, that's almost unheard of in this season.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
DJ21 has a Steven Colbert avatar, everything he says should be taken sarcastically :pp

I'd play this on Sunday:

Timo

Miguel - Albiol - Helguera - Moretti

Marchena

Banega -------- Silva

Joaquin ----------------- Mata
Villa​

Despite his performace at CB last night, I don't have a problem with Marchena at CB (well this is because the only other alternative is Ivan the Saliva :D) but I have a feeling Helguera will raise his game against his former team and we desperately need Marchena in midfield. Maduro is OK against small opposition who we don't need to break down, but attack, and we need a tight midfield on Sunday.

Amunt baby!! :party:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Guys, we will destroy Real Madrid and we’ll get Maduro to beat up Guti.HAZ until he offically confesses that he is a mamahuevo.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
That's the team i'd play too.

Next season if all stays the same;

Marchena
Banega - Silva
Pablo H - Villa - Mata​

Midget Alert!​

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
That will be so effective, it's not even funny :D

But if Joaquin doesn't make it to the European finals this year, and Koeman stays on, I have doubts if he wants to continue here. He seems lost in the 4-3-3.

I just hope Koeman decides to field a 4-2-3-1 sometimes, especially when we need to defend a lead (which basically means never :dielaugh:) just to accomodate Joaquin and Vicente. I don't want to lose them.

But there are doubts Koeman will even stay here next season, unless we mysteriously start winning games, so maybe we shouldn't worry. A 6th place, Uefa Cup spot will surely earn him another season.

But for now we have to support the fcuker because it'll be ridiculous if we fired him before the season ends. Hope we can see a handful of wins and great performances in the last ten matches. And let's start off with Madrid :D

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
DJ21 has a Steven Colbert avatar, everything he says should be taken sarcastically
That's exactly what I wanted to say.

Hey DJ, have you read the book "I Am American And So Can You"?

I suppose you have.

And let's start off with Madrid
I can see the win had such a positive effect on you.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
That's exactly what I wanted to say.

Hey DJ, have you read the book "I Am American And So Can You"?

I suppose you have.
Tbh I was sure it was just a joke by him at the beginning, but no...Can't get it in this little country where they don't air the show.
But still thanks to his website I can follow the show daily.
Btw Conan and Stewart has nothing on him!
"I created Huckabee!"

About the match...Simply: AMUNT! Beat those arrogant motha****as!

·
Registered
34,126 Posts

I said it on purpose :howler:, i did it in the Barca thread too. :thmbup: It worked. :boxing:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Going to Real Madrid asking that is just giving them more fuel, they're leading the league and boy do they brag about it now...

1 - 20 of 220 Posts