Xtratime Community banner

161 - 180 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Humiliating to say the least....

Am almost to the point of calling Hazard a bust now...enough is enough.

And if I see Lucas Vasquez ever in a RM shirt again...geez is he hopeless. He'd be a reserve on Brugge's reserve side...why the hell does Zidane keep going with this hack...

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Humiliating to say the least....

Am almost to the point of calling Hazard a bust now...enough is enough.

And if I see Lucas Vasquez ever in a RM shirt again...geez is he hopeless. He'd be a reserve on Brugge's reserve side...why the hell does Zidane keep going with this hack...

The only good thing he did today was to replace Courtois. Hopefully the guy has now lost his spot cause MY GOODNESS!!! He never makes a save, and every shot on target is a goal.

Why is Hazard trying to play like Benzeman? We don't need that, and at least Benzema moves more than he does. What a joke.

Vasquez must have some dirt on Zidane, it has to be!!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
i don't know if that would make you happy dagoods, but it's 2.2 right now.
RAMOS and CASEMIRO scored :D
What happened to our FWs/STs? Oh yeah, we don't have any!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Isn't it way too soon to be calling Hazard a bust? How many games has he played for Real?
Really? For one, he's out of shape, which is disrespectful to Madrid. Only El Phenom can be out of shape and still be amazing.

2. He runs slower than Jovic.
3. Can't dribble for shit.
4. Try to play like Benz and sucks at it.
5. Has no personality
6. No impact none so over on any game he has played.
the list goes on.

He's on course to be an even better flop than Kaka. And at least Kaka had injuries as an excuse.

·
Registered
55,811 Posts
Really? For one, he's out of shape, which is disrespectful to Madrid. Only El Phenom can be out of shape and still be amazing.

2. He runs slower than Jovic.
3. Can't dribble for shit.
4. Try to play like Benz and sucks at it.
5. Has no personality
6. No impact none so over on any game he has played.
the list goes on.

He's on course to be an even better flop than Kaka. And at least Kaka had injuries as an excuse.
that's so strange.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
FInally Hazard with a beauty...

And my man Lukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hala Madrid!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
am6X_96aOi4
VALVERDE!!! He will become the best box to box midfielder on Planet Houston. I'm happy about the 3pts but this is just a microcosm of what our campaign will be like. We are good enough to beat (barely) the top teams and not good enough to rumble with the big boys in Europe. Winning the league will be difficult...winning the UCL will be nearly impossible.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
I am utter disgusted. No highlights, there weren't any!
I hope we lose on Tuesday...Zidane needs to get fired and MOU needs to come and clean house.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Against my better judgement, I keep watching this shit show, and they find new way to disappoint.

Seriously, Vinicius has to the luckiest player to ever get signed by Madrid. JOvic is just a joke, and the second luckiest. Isco, he was never fast but good lord, he's slower than Kroos.

And zidane, seriously need to go. He came back to keep the status and the team is going nowhere but and we are facing the ignominy of playing the Europa league!! I guess he was just lucky to have a certain CR7, and a team ripe enough for the right time. He couldn't sign the right players, and the ones he signed are useless.

And my Lord Courtois, 9 goals in 14 shots!

·
Registered
55,811 Posts
i know you don't care but do you know what is the ranking of lyon in french league right now ?
16th
a little help in perspective matter.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Shameful. A big win, but shameful nonetheless!
300 MILLION $$$ later and here we are begging the ref to blow the whistle against some halal meat team!
We are going to get humiliated against the top teams...Zhitdane needs to get fired.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Shameful. A big win, but shameful nonetheless!
300 MILLION $$$ later and here we are begging the ref to blow the whistle against some halal meat team!
We are going to get humiliated against the top teams...Zhitdane needs to get fired.
My feeling exactly. We are a mid table team right now, and can't score for shit. Hazard is a brick, Benzema is a brick, Jovic is a brick (waste of money), Vinicius is still headless. Marcelo brings nothing offensively now, most because nobody's ever present in the box for him or Carjaval to cross.

Rodrygo showed promised, and I 1000 times prefer him to Vinicius.

Madrid spent $300mill this summer, and the only player that is kinda worth it, is Mendy, and he's not even starting, or playing at all!

I almost wanted us to lose and to force a reaction from Perez.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Nice win yesterday.

Wish though Ramos would have let Hazard take the penalty he himself won.

Nice to see Jovic finally score...and Rodrygo is a gem. We have to be careful with him...at 18 this kid is legit...silky smooth and just a boy but has so much potential. More than Vinnie I think....

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
MODRIC and BALE are no longer needed.

I want to see more of VALVERDE AND RODRYGO!!!

-------------------------------A TRUE STRIKER--------------------------

--------VINICIUS-------------JAMES/HAZARD---------------RODRYGO

--------------------CASEMIRO----------------VALVERDE---------------

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
MODRIC and BALE are no longer needed.

I want to see more of VALVERDE AND RODRYGO!!!

-------------------------------A TRUE STRIKER--------------------------

--------VINICIUS-------------JAMES/HAZARD---------------RODRYGO

--------------------CASEMIRO----------------VALVERDE---------------

I have my doubts about vinicius and right he's better as a sub.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Bale and James both left with 7-10 mins left on the clock. Apparently, Zidane is at it against these two...again.
El Clasico (Zidane's demise) cannot come fast enough.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Easy win today. Rodrygo on fire!

161 - 180 of 220 Posts