Xtratime Community banner

241 - 246 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Big 3 points for Real at Bilbao. Another Ramos well taken penalty.

After Carvajal against Getafe, another fullback winning a penalty, this time Marcelo. Bilbao defender made contact so VAR gave it. I think a correct call.

Costly mistake as the game was quite close and perhaps heading for a draw. Both teams had chances in the first half which was even while in the second til the penalty there weren't many - if any - clear cut scoring opportunities. Could be fatigue.

Williams was a threat for Bilbao albeit only for 1 half then he disappeared til he was subbed off in the second.

Asensio was a threat in the first half.

+7 on barca now so they are under big pressure tonight at Villarreal.

Real winning 7/7 post lockdown is impressive, especially as there were some tricky fixtures.

Reactions: kjose

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Barca won convincingly at Villarreal but still your 4 point advantage is pretty good with only 4 rounds remaining, effectively you need 3 wins only and can afford 1 loss.

Alaves (home)
Granada (away)
Villarreal (home)
Leganes (away)

After I watched Villarreal tonight I really doubt you won't beat them, they were a joke at the back.

City are favourites for sure against Real in CL, especially as you will need to score at least 2 goals and obviously their level is pretty high and will be motivated to send a message to UEFA due to the ban. We saw what they did to Liverpool when they wanted to send out a message..

La Liga should be the priority for Real this season anyhow, after a dominant period in CL.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
#34!!!

This RM = FRANCE 98
Benzema Ballon d' Or!!!

Reactions: kjose
241 - 246 of 246 Posts