Xtratime Community banner

221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
POOP hit the fan and it's over!
60 MIL in some no namer...slow/limited europeon ST.

VINICIUS is all about that joga joga crappola but he's not a goal scorer.
GUARDIOLA gave Zidane a football lesson.

Zidane has thrown away la liga...and we are done in the UCL.
A week ago we were talking about winning the double and now we may end up winning jack.
MOU can't come fast enough.

CARVAJAL - OUT
MARCELO - OUT
MODRIC - OUT
RAMOS - OUT
BENZEMA - OUT
and so many more.

Thank you for the memories.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Carjaval had one hell of a brain fart with that foul. What the hell was he thinking? However, more than anything, how did Madrid expect to compete for anything this season without proven goal scorer? I mean Hazmat is a Benzema lite type of player, and can't even stay fit enough to be on the field. The issue has been the same thing as last year. You don't lose 50+ goals a season, and expect your midfield and defense to help carry the load....just plain ridiculous!!!
City didn't have Aguero, and Sterling, but still they had Marez, Jesus, that can still score goals. We have NOBODY!!
And I am so tired of this possession crap, cause possessing without creating chances and scoring goals, just leave you open to losses....as we have seen so often.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
I'm watching ManU play, and as bad as they are, they get people in the box, we on the other hand never have people in the box, and make our left and right back useless, and Benz is everywhere but in the box to score....UGH!!!

Anybody watching the game today?

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Am I glad we defeated those scumbags? Oh hell yes!

Barfa are no longer what they used to be; unfortunately, neither are we.
Barfa relies on Messi and he's clearly not the same anymore, but yet they outplayed us in the 1st half.
Our team lacks scoring, that's no secret. MARIANO did in 30 seconds what BENZEMA hasn't done in 11+ games. This team needs a striker, ASAP!
We will be able to compete for real next season, but we need a true ST upfront and then we'll be set.

HALA MADRID!

btw - I was glad to see CR7 in the stadium last night.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
100% agree. Our lack of scoring threat is the reason why we are struggling. Also Modric has been great for us, but he can't start our big games anymore. Till we get Pogba, Kroos-Valverde-Caso should be our starting mid for big games.
Man, if we can get Haland this summer, we would be deadly while waiting for Mbappe the following summer.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
------------------------------------VALVERDE-------------------------CASEMIRO-----------------------------
-------------MBAPPE---------------------------------POGBA--------------------------------VINICIUS JR---.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------HALAND----------------------------------------------------

Another 3-peat in the making!!!

221 - 226 of 226 Posts