Xtratime Community banner

201 - 220 of 246 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
I kinda disagree. Caso has been immense for us this season. However you are right. Offensively we are light, very light. Too light to win anything this year.
a backup DM to fill-in for Casemiro.
Are there any decent STs available in the winter market?

·
Registered
21,957 Posts
Look I'd love to have beat those diving midgets yesterday, but will at least take the draw. We outplayed them and should have had 2 clear penalties.

Put it this way, if you told me before that at Christmas we'd be level with them and this all with Hazard missing what 1/2 the games, I'd take it. Once he is back and in form like he was up to injury, we will be dangerous.

Yesterday, we missed Hazard but dominated Farca at their place. Add him and we win. Add him and if Messi didn't play, we'd win even bigger.

Farca is on the decline and they have a few more Classicos with Messi at his peak. Its all downhill for them.

#halamadrid

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Look I'd love to have beat those diving midgets yesterday, but will at least take the draw. We outplayed them and should have had 2 clear penalties.

Put it this way, if you told me before that at Christmas we'd be level with them and this all with Hazard missing what 1/2 the games, I'd take it. Once he is back and in form like he was up to injury, we will be dangerous.

Yesterday, we missed Hazard but dominated Farca at their place. Add him and we win. Add him and if Messi didn't play, we'd win even bigger.

Farca is on the decline and they have a few more Classicos with Messi at his peak. Its all downhill for them.

#halamadrid
Barca's will not be as dominant after Messi retires.
He is their Di Stefano and they will become irrelevant after the Argie retires.
I still think we need a # 9 to put away all those scoring chances.

HALA MADRID!

Reactions: kjose and Ante

·
Registered
21,957 Posts
How exactly Zidane think we are going to compete and win anything if . we don't score goals???
So frustrating yesterday...3 posts...and Vini missing that all alone chance...and Kross too...hit it anywhere but at the keeper and its in...

Oh well, yesterday we officially lost the league....

NOw just fingers crossed that Hazard comes back VERY soon and gets into top form and carries us in the CL...

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
So frustrating yesterday...3 posts...and Vini missing that all alone chance...and Kross too...hit it anywhere but at the keeper and its in...

Oh well, yesterday we officially lost the league....

NOw just fingers crossed that Hazard comes back VERY soon and gets into top form and carries us in the CL...

Forget the CL. We ain't going anywhere. All the big clubs have no issue scoring. We do.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #207 (Edited)
We won the Spanish Super Cup. We went to some Halal Meat country and defeated Pathetico Madrid via penalties, yet again!
It's great to win silverware! HALA MADRID!

L. Suarez will be out for 4 months...even better!

Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
21,957 Posts
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Ps Valverde, loved the tactical foul...lol. The kid is going to be a great for us.

PS Rodrygo and Luka's penalties...world class.

And give a shout out to the big man Courtois...playing great.

And bonus, Hazard is back next week...just as the vampire Suarez is out 4 months.

#halamadrid

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Clan Barfa have signed a nobody who likes tiki-taka footbal :D:D:D
That's great...that style of football is dead!

Winning la liga without a real striker seems more plausible now!

HALA MADRID!

Reactions: kjose

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
TIKI-TAKA is dead and it has been dead for years!
Bunch of wussies passing the ball around...boring people to death!

Messi is on his last legs. The Griezman signing was a complete and utter FLOP/joke!
De Jong was overrated...that speedy 14 year old African is nothing special.

The following players need to leave Clan Barca:

Busquets
Rakitic
Alba
Pique
Suarez
Messi

You can hire any monkey and force him to play the Cruyff way all you want....but that's not going to cut it anymore!

Tomorrow we go up 3pts and we won't look back!
La Liga is over: HALA MADRID!

Reactions: Ante

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
One shot at goal...come on guys! We need this W!!!

Reactions: kjose

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
A painful win. LIDERES, on top of the table.

PS - May GOD bless your soul and family: #theblackmamba #8 #24. Truly, one of the all-time greats and the closest to MJ (the GOAT) I have ever seen.

Reactions: kjose and Ante

·
Registered
21,957 Posts
So disappointing...we needed that 3 point cushion heading into the classico...now we might be behind even.

Though...Hazard's return was very good....he'll be ready for the CL and Farca...two games that will define our season.....

And at the end of the day, if you told me before the start of the season, Hazard would miss almost 3 months and we are in first, I'd take it.

#halamadrid

·
Registered
21,957 Posts
Our defense was really ridiculous today. And zidane trying his weird subs in a game not won, was just baffling.
The Mendy on and leaving Marcelo on was bad...

I thank Marcelo for all he's done for us and he's been part of 4 CL wins...but he is done. He cannot defend at all and when he is on, he unbalances the entire team...Ramos has to swing over and bascially play left back...and then it leaves Varane and Carva exposed.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
This is exactly why I detest Brazilian "wingbacks". Nilton Santos, Djalma Santos, and Carlos Alberto (Facchetti and Maldini) were superb fullbacks, capable of defending and attacking at will. The likes of Cafu, R. Carlos, and Marcelo mostly relied on their speed to bail them out but lacked the defensive prowess.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Benzema has gone awol...
Hazard was a big time flop and VINI is as bad as Denilson and Robinho at finishing.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Nah, dude. At least Denilson and Robinho could score. Vinicius is just useless. And Hazard is just useless. But I don't blame him nor Benzema. it's Madrid and Zidane fault to plan a season based on two players who are known for assists rather than goals. This team sometimes just looks like Lope team...Lots of good passes and a loss.

AND ZIDANE NEEDS TO INCLUDE VALVERDE IN EVERY LINEUP!!!

Today's lineup was 99% old players, and he expects a better outcome. Our team was playing better with Mendy and Valvere in the lineup. He's back to his favoritism to the old players, and we are paying for it...smh!!

201 - 220 of 246 Posts