Xtratime Community banner

181 - 200 of 218 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
You damn right! Dagoods is here! Dagoods is XT bound till the end!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #182

I called it! This kid was a stud. From what I have seen he will be better than Denilson and Robinho. He may reach Neymar level and who knows perhaps match Ronaldinho's greatness.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
I dunno about gaucho's level as I don't think he has the magic level that Dinho has. However his potential is unreal, and he brings us some youth upfront...... and he is a clinical finisher unlike the majority of our offensive players!

·
Registered
20,703 Posts
Great win today. The boys were sharp and dominated. Hazard was good. I just wish Ramos and Benz would let Hazard take a penatly. He's won two in the last two games and they could at least give him those when he wins them. We need Hazard scoring.

Luka was excellent today. Benz as well.

As much as I hate seeing Vasquez out there, he did well too and won a penalty.

#halamadrid

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Hazard is still not living up to expectations.
Rodrygo and Valverde are the present and future of this team!
Our back 4 is weak, RAMOS needs to go.

Lastly, we're still lacking a coach.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
We need the 3pts!
VAAAMOS!!!!

HALA MADRID!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Zidane lost the game!

-------------------------------ISCO---------------------------
----------KROOS------------------------------MODRIC---------------
---------------------------VALVERDE-------------------------

If you want to make this work you need two Box-to-Box Midfielders; specially since he likes to play with two attacking fullbacks.

-------------------------------ISCO---------------------------
----------VALVERDE------------------------------MODRIC---------------
---------------------------CASEMIRO-------------------------

This makes more sense. Why would you want to give Casemiro a rest? We played against a team that BITES for 90 mins...are you kidding me? PHUCK EL CLASICO. Winning today was a must.

·
Registered
20,703 Posts
Zidane lost the game!

--

This makes more sense. Why would you want to give Casemiro a rest? We played against a team that BITES for 90 mins...are you kidding me? PHUCK EL CLASICO. Winning today was a must.
Had he got another yellow he'd be suspended vs farca....not that he was "rested" because he was tired.

Stick to baseball dude. lol

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Had he got another yellow he'd be suspended vs farca....not that he was "rested" because he was tired.

Stick to baseball dude. lol
So he can't play without getting a yellow card? How is he even a professional then? smh

·
Registered
20,703 Posts
So he can't play without getting a yellow card? How is he even a professional then? smh
When you play against diving midgets like Barca have, at times you can't do anything...

Watch tomorrow, they will dive, will surround the ref looking for cards, etc....

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
When you play against diving midgets like Barca have, at times you can't do anything...

Watch tomorrow, they will dive, will surround the ref looking for cards, etc....
He could played against Valencia without being carded. Do we even have a back DM for Casemiro? This is beyond ludicrous.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
I'm not happy at all. This is quite possibly the crappiest Barca we've see in a long time, but yet we failed to beat them. I can care less whether we outplayed them or not...bottom line is: we did not win!

We are in dire need of a # 9; a true finisher.
I think Zidane took too long to make those substitutions.
We were robbed but it is what it is.

Winter transfer market can't come fast enough.
We need a DM and a ST...please!

HALA MADRID!

181 - 200 of 218 Posts