Xtratime Community banner

1621 - 1640 of 1673 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Brazilians don't produce good defenders. This guy may be the next Roque Junior or something.
Do we really need another Pepe in this team? Another dunce? Enough with Ramos!

Reactions: kjose

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
MARCA: If Rodrygo joins Real Madrid this summer then all their 3 non-EU spots will have been taken with Vinicius & Militao.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Mario Hermoso has been picked again by Luis Enrique in the NT list, we have the option to buy-back for 7.5m only, reckon we should activate the clause already?

Reactions: Karim Benzema

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Yes to sell him for a higher fee

·
Registered
45,005 Posts
He's busy flexing in the Lounge. Would you like to leave a message?

·
Registered
13,888 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
@karim Benz, we missed and before we become besties again, you need to acknowledge that all our concerns from the beginning of the season came true, and all your predictions were wrong.

That said, ZZ is back , and let's hope for a better season next season.

NB: Madrid is playing Arsenal in my hometown this summer (DC), Anybody from the States planning on going? It'd be nice to meet and have some beers, and enjoy Bale being shipped out.

·
Registered
45,005 Posts
Oh, hi Mr @pele10brazil. While you were away, there was a message from a Mr K. Benzema? Something about you being a shithead so I assume it's urgent. :tip:

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
Oh, hi Mr @pele10brazil. While you were away, there was a message from a Mr K. Benzema? Something about you being a shithead so I assume it's urgent. :tip:
Thanks for the memo darling! (it's Mrs* KB btw) Now bend over!

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,632

Get over what? That you are Tony Montanas Menager?
Been listening to your opinion on football since you were 10.Opinions based on watching VHS that your dad recorded.
In hope that you will have friends here pretending you were 45.you were 10 when you started posting.talking about Pele.
All in hope you will be acknowledged somewhere on the net
You dont even watch football you schmug
Enjoy being Tony Montanas menager .You can moderate him

Oh and we all know you are Ronaldos fan not Real Madrid.So you can let go man.we will understand if you show that you are Juve fan.But hey.You get to Moderate Real Madrids Tony Montana forum

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
Yeah, you definitely got over it :thumbsup (1):

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
The Zidane hype didn't last long...

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
The Zidane hype didn't last long...
What hype? I don't think anybody expected him to make miracles. Ascencio is still a lie, Bale is toothless, Modric-Kroos-Caso is still good but just lacking that extra youthfullness, Marcelo is not even that deadly in offense anymore, Ramos is showing his age, and Verane has been stuck at the same level.

Nothing new till the summer.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
What hype? I don't think anybody expected him to make miracles. Ascencio is still a lie, Bale is toothless, Modric-Kroos-Caso is still good but just lacking that extra youthfullness, Marcelo is not even that deadly in offense anymore, Ramos is showing his age, and Verane has been stuck at the same level.

Nothing new till the summer.
Some people were saying only if we had Zidane as our coach against Ajax...
This team is not good enough. Most of these guys are past it or were never good enough to begin with. I cannot wait until the summer!

1621 - 1640 of 1673 Posts