Xtratime Community banner

2301 - 2320 of 2356 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Según la Cadena SER, Zinedine Zidane NO continuará como entrenador del Real Madrid.

SHOCK!

With the crap Bale and CR pulled just minutes after, shows he did well with such a circus

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Cannot blame him really, egos just too powerful.

I'd look to sell 1 of the 3 strikers, if not 2. Need to be told actions like that have consequences for the players

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
No one half decent left to get as coach

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
ZIDANE STEPS DOWN

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Zidane: "This is the right moment for everyone, it might seem a bit strange, but it had to be done for the good of everyone, the players, the club, and myself. This team must keep winning, and it needs a change after three years, another voice, another method of working."

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
:moan:

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Wow leaving on a high! This makes me respect him even more. What an absolute legend Zidane is. Thank you for everything! Merci beaucoup!
2.5 years, 3 CL. Unbelievable.

And he'll be back one day.

Merci Zidane. :bowing:

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,314
I think the reason he leaves is to be away for the clean up that follows

Even Floro said its only temporary this is not a good bye

Zidane will probably stay working for the club.He said before he is not leaving this club even if he is not coaching

Give me Guti

I will miss seeing the baldy but i am sure he will be back

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Will Ronaldo and Bale leave too? Seems like a clean up follows honestly
I would like both to leave as well. Ronaldo could leave on a high. Bale is injured way too often for his wages. The team needs to be cleaned up and the likes of Modric, Ramos, Kroos and Marcelo can still provide stability for the new guys.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,317
I would like both to leave as well. Ronaldo could leave on a high. Bale is injured way too often for his wages. The team needs to be cleaned up and the likes of Modric, Ramos, Kroos and Marcelo can still provide stability for the new guys.

From the two i prefer Bale ti stay but he likes first team football and that cant be offered especially last season we tried to utilize his minutes so he stays healthy

He cant play every game and he wants thats a problem

Ronaldo is done i think.But probably will stay for marketing reasons
He still makes Madrid shit loads of money but lets see

I think it will all depend what he does in the world cup which i do not have high expectations of

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,318
I agree about Luka,Toni,Ramos and Marcy

Especially Luka.Seems like he had not slowed down a bit and his body structure says that he will be playing for a couple years in top form (amazing)

Marcy also seems like one of those Brazilians who will play for a looong time

I would like Asensio ti take Ronaldos role as scorer and Marcy loves to combine with him

Benzy also might leave although i personally think there is not a single forward of his type at this moment in the world and also think without Ronaldo he will have 2 more amazing years

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,319
Anyways will be amazing summer
I am excited

Zidane is part of Madrid and him and Floro plan all this together

This is why all this success

Stepping down was a joint decision me thinks.Zidane will still be deciding key things as it seems he has great managerial skills a mnd actually is the only real MENAGER not a coach Madrid had

And i think will stay working for Madrid as he always said

I have huge hopes for Guti but i believe we will wait a bit for him to come

We have Giti and potentially Raul and Zidane in rotation for the Real Madrid coach in future

How amazing

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Who will pay Ronaldo what he is looking for at 33 though?

Bale, I'd sell. He was great down the stretch but we won vs PSG and Bayern without him playing a big part. And for the last 3 years, he has missed 1/2 the games injured. He is injury prone and will get injured again. If someone wants to pay big for him, lets sell.

We might need to rebuild the next 2 or 3 years, but that was going to have to happen anyways, with or without Zidane. But to win 4 CL in 5 years, and the last 3 in a row was simply amazing. No club will ever do something like this again, so we just need to be thankful we got to enjoy this period of dominance.

#halamadrid :proud:

2301 - 2320 of 2356 Posts