Xtratime Community banner

1561 - 1580 of 1603 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I have a feeling this thread would be more active if it were not a sticky, so that it always gets bumped up the page when people are posting new videos and images. It would be very nice if we started posting images in here again from the matces. :)

Alvaro Morata's goal against L.A. Galaxy in our recent pre-season match:

I like this one a lot, will probably become my new avatar:

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Some great stuff here. First, the full second half of last Clasico. Second, Ronaldo's goal from a fan's perspective; and third, some Madridista's in the Caca Nou:D

ZHNi0MTx5yo

Ain5LXi5OvU

YADOPfMaAhw

·
Registered
813 Posts
What Channel Televises La Liga Matches this Season?

For U.S. residents ....

I don't know if this is the right thread for this question: Which channel(s) in the U.S. televises La Liga matches this season?

Goal TV doesn't seem to have any La Liga games this term (thank God, if another channel is doing it), not last week and not this week.

On my AT&T U-Verse, I have just about every soccer channel (except for Fox Soccer Premium because it focuses on English lower division matches anyway and it's inexplicably expensive). I even have the Latino sports package; yet, I am not seeing ANY La Liga matches. I watched Supercopa on ESPN DeportesHD (Channel 3113), but I don't see any La Liga matches lined up on that channel.

The other day, after nearly missing the entire vs Valencia match, I came here begging for streaming link. This is not what a person who has virtually all soccer channels should go through. I must be missing something, or am I not?

Answers are urgently needed please, lest I miss this Sunday's match vs Getafe. I have already missed Saturday's matches.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
As a Canadian, none of this pleases or makes sense for us. GolTv was the only way to get La Liga legally, now we're going to be forced to watch live streams from hacked sites.

There is a duopoly in Canadian media, so even if beIN Sport wants to allow a paid subscription for Canadians to watch streaming video, they will likely have to go through the Canadian media cartel of the CRTC (controlling body), and the two largest telcos in Rogers Communications and Bell Canada. No way any outside company can profit from Canadians without giving the cartel a chunk of the action.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Downloading games

Question for all you Madridistas...what is the best website for downloading past games? As in, yesterday's game for example.

Thanks in advance! :)

Fee

·
Legend
1,550 Posts
So sick.

·
Legend
1,550 Posts
Official Kaká shared this photo on Facebook & Twitter !!
Kaká wrote: "KK8 & CR7 #training#teammate #brother."

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Who signed the shirt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1561 - 1580 of 1603 Posts