Xtratime Community banner

5261 - 5280 of 5285 Posts

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Guys do you miss XT if you do.its up to us to get back on track..Some people have problems with their accounts.Logging in and similar.Whoever is your friend on FB inform them and lets get this mother back riling.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Very long time no see. Who are still hanging out in here? I haven't been on here for probably a year or more. Just thought I would say hi!

Hey man mice seeing you around
If you stick around along with other posters who will actually swing by from time we can revive the forum

I have a dentist appointment i dunno if ill manage to make match thread so if you have some time please make it :)

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Which mods are active in here now?

I want to update the entire forum page here, and make sure unnecessary threads like the "Harry Kane" one and "Donarumma" one don't get made. Premature threads, and spam.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Which mods are active in here now?

I want to update the entire forum page here, and make sure unnecessary threads like the "Harry Kane" one and "Donarumma" one don't get made. Premature threads, and spam.
How do you make sure people don't make threads based on transfer rumors my man?

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Its a matter of preference but Pete opened them without any creativity :(
Yeah, I think that's more the point but he didn't mean it in a bad way. I guess he was sure that we were after him and to be honest, I think we were serious about Donnarumma. Harry Kane was just funny.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Real Madrid dedicated fan site

Hello and Hala Madrid!

I've been a huge Real Madrid fan for 17 years (since 2000, when I was 10). I am a software engineer and it has always been my dream to create a site dedicated to my favorite team. My idea was to create a really good site, where all Real Madrid fans can have a great experience.

Now I created the first version of the site. I don't want to post the link now, because my goal is not to make a cheap advertising here :smile2:. The site is currently fully functional, but with very limited functionality.

One of the things, that I would like to create is a news section. If someone wants to help, I would be very happy. I can grant you access to a page of the site and you can just add news - text and images. Unfortunately I cannot pay for this for now. Currently I am only investing in the site (time and money) and I don't have any profit. Also my goal is not to have a profit in the future. It's a non-commercial.

And the most important thing for me - what do you think about this? Do you think that it's a good idea to create a great Real Madrid community dedicated site? Currently I can't find a good one. Do you have any ideas what we can include - what would be useful for you, what you would like to see? Do you have some good ideas? Please share with me.

As I said - I will not post the link here, but if someone is interested - I can send it to you and we can discuss more details. Thanks :wink2:

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
@Karim Benzema I know you're a fan of Kentaro Miura's Berserk manga. Do you read any other manga or watch anime? I've been reading Vinland Saga, I think you'd like that - all about the vikings.

I am not that big on Manga but i do watch anime
I prefer books but Mangas are also awesome just too expensive and are dragging out

Look at berserk I have ben waiting exactly 20 years for Casca to regain her consciousness,speech and mind

20 fkn yearsssss

From the anime there are few i love.samurai champoloo,cowboy beebop,elfen leid,seven deadly sins is also good(netflix original)...
There is one really nasty called Shigurui and also Basilisk..agame ga killi was also amazing...and of course Tokyo ghoul and attack on titan

I like dark animes but these other have no significant impact on my life philosophy

Berserk is on a complete different level.it revolutionized my way of thinking at one point.all others are just fun thats all

Considering putting a huge Guts tattoo soon

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
@Karim Benzema You just spoiled Berserk for me... Just started reading it :(

Reactions: RahzeL
5261 - 5280 of 5285 Posts