Xtratime Community banner

5241 - 5260 of 5285 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I still think Gravesen were a breath of fresh air, and I am happy we bought him. Alone, that he brought a fighting attitude to the Bernabeu I appreciate him for.

·
Registered
42,573 Posts
Great read Kiyan. I think this is something many people would be interested in, not only Madridistas [just wondering if you might post the interview in WFF as Real Madrid obviously attracts lots of interest from footballing fans].

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Why didn't I know about this website. Muchas gracías!

I have added it to my RSS feed as well.
:thumbsup:

Great read Kiyan. I think this is something many people would be interested in, not only Madridistas [just wondering if you might post the interview in WFF as Real Madrid obviously attracts lots of interest from footballing fans].
Jeff, I'm hesitant to post it there. I'm super careful of not making anyone feel spammed with my stuff. If you want to share it there, by all means:)

Our little Kiyan is all growns up! :proud:

6KALJy9fw2Q

JF7T1t_szK0

·
LEGEND:Sir Bobby
7,222 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the people around the world.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys

i am traveling to Madrid next week and i have one question, and i am hopping one of you will know to answer me.

So, i would like to visit Valdebebas one day and be present on first team training session. I suppose all training sessions are not open for public, but i would like to know when they are. Is there maybe some page with this kind of information? Any help from you guys would be appreciated.

Thanks.

5241 - 5260 of 5285 Posts