Xtratime Community banner

5241 - 5260 of 5285 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I still think Gravesen were a breath of fresh air, and I am happy we bought him. Alone, that he brought a fighting attitude to the Bernabeu I appreciate him for.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Just finished speaking with Juande Ramos about what it was like going up against Pep's Barca. Will post quotes in the next few days.

·
Registered
42,727 Posts
Great read Kiyan. I think this is something many people would be interested in, not only Madridistas [just wondering if you might post the interview in WFF as Real Madrid obviously attracts lots of interest from footballing fans].

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Why didn't I know about this website. Muchas gracías!

I have added it to my RSS feed as well.
:thumbsup:

Great read Kiyan. I think this is something many people would be interested in, not only Madridistas [just wondering if you might post the interview in WFF as Real Madrid obviously attracts lots of interest from footballing fans].
Jeff, I'm hesitant to post it there. I'm super careful of not making anyone feel spammed with my stuff. If you want to share it there, by all means:)

Our little Kiyan is all growns up! :proud:

6KALJy9fw2Q

JF7T1t_szK0

·
LEGEND:Sir Bobby
7,222 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the people around the world.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Today I became a dad to a beautiful little girl called Neža.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys

i am traveling to Madrid next week and i have one question, and i am hopping one of you will know to answer me.

So, i would like to visit Valdebebas one day and be present on first team training session. I suppose all training sessions are not open for public, but i would like to know when they are. Is there maybe some page with this kind of information? Any help from you guys would be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Where are everyone going, if not at Xtratime?
Probably Facebook and Reddit. But Reddit kinda sucks as everybody just wants to get top comment and tries to come up with something stupid or funny.

5241 - 5260 of 5285 Posts