Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real Madrid got four players injured in the match against Valladolid who's doubtfull for the match on wednesday. The four players are:
Salgado
Hierro
Savio
Anelka
This is really giving us a hard job in winning the Champions League.

The above mentioned information can be found on www.dailysoccer.com

Hala Madrid

D

·
0 Posts
Hierro has rules himself out of the CL Final, he's a vital player for Real.

A victory over Valladolid won't get Real any higher on the table.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
yes, this is really terrible news. I am especially dissapointed with Nicola$ and Savio. Hierro, we all knew was doubtful to play anyway and Salgado always has the great Geremi behind him. But what are we gonna do without Anelka. He's been great lately? And Savio is the architect of our play. This is bad :( Let's hope it's just another smoke screen from Real Madrid :)

C

·
0 Posts
I would not say Savio is the architect at all
How are Morientes and Guti doing??

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Morientes is fit!! He started on the bench and was substituted later in the Valladolid game. So there's some good news afterall

D

·
0 Posts
It's kinda good Hierro ruled himself out. That way we can continue with Karanka-Helguera-Ivan Campo who have been pretty solid.

Guti is out for the season. Kinda good too cause interest in him from other clubs would wane and he'll remain with Real Madrid surely.

Savio and Salgado have solid subs in Balic and Geremi although Geremi can mess up in defense sometimes. Besides, in the first leg against Bayern we played without Savio in the first eleven and we did great. And in the second leg, we played without Geremi and we managed to advance.

The one we'd really miss is Anelka. He's been our best goalscoring threat recently. If I remember right, the last time Morientes scored was against Atletico Madrid (a long, long time ago) and Raul isn't in the greatest form either. I, too hope this is a Del Bosque ploy but then, dailysoccer wouln't report it if it was uncertain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts