Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right on!!! How do our guys do it? They can play brilliant and then like ***!? It's weird, but we have to be proud it all clicked last night. Great game from everyone and a fitting way to say bye to the likes of Sanchis! :D

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Last night it was a representative game of the true value of the Madrid squad.

That's how we CAN play. That's how we SHOULD be playing.
Remember the 2 ManU games and the 1st leg against Bayern? I think my point is clear now.

It was inconsistency that killed us in the league games.

C

·
0 Posts
I saw this on the scarf of one of the fans and it really says everything! This club - i'll talk about the current team in a minute - has...i dunno....something inside it that manages to get to the players somehow. I don't know how but it's like when they play for Madrid in the Champions league it's like they become infected with the...MAGIC of Real Madrid.

It's as tho' they have been chosen to be a part of the greatest football team ever. Even if they are average players sometimes or brilliant ones all the time when the white shirt gets pulled on (ok it was black apart from the celebrations) they have a surge of brilliance thru them as if they are possessed by the living force of Real Madrid Club de Futbol (it sounds silly but hey).

This team is very inconsistent (apart from Raul, Redondo and Roberto Carlos) but when it clicks it is the greatest. I have criticised some of these players for not showing heart in the league matches but they have proved me so wrong...and i am so glad i was wrong.

They have taken us all on an amazing rollercoaster ride but when it counted in our hour of need and our time of destiny they DID NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN, NOT THEMSELVES, NOT US - THE FANS, NOT VICENTE DEL BOSQUE AND NOT THE LEGENDS OF MADRID - THE LIKES OF ALFREDO DI STEFANO AND FERENC PUSKAS.

I AM SO PROUD OF THESE GUYS. :)

HALA MADRID!!!!!!!!!

Okay i'll let somebody else take over now, i'm exhausted...but i aint gonna stop drinking :)

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts