Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I made this short 3:47 mins (4mb)long compilation which includes Real Madrid goals in the 9 finals we won :)

Please tell me what do you think of it, and yeah it doesn't have effects because I made it in less than an hour, but still its something rare :)

EDIT: Permenant server thanks to La Blanca www.madridismo.net/mediazone/download/videos/CLcompilation.wmv

PS, Moderators could you please keep it here for some time then merge it with the Video and Multimedia thread?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Hi, I made this short 3:47 mins (4mb)long compilation which includes Real Madrid goals in the 9 finals we won :)

Please tell me what do you think of it, and yeah it doesn't have effects because I made it in less than an hour, but still its something rare :)

http://www.youshareit.com/download.php?127dfec8809a1897e338048592e9b2c0

PS, Moderators could you please keep it here for some time then merge it with the Video and Multimedia thread?
damn man. That looks really fine. I appreciate it. btw those oldies scored some beautifull goals :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Real_Madrid said:

This is pretty good :thumbsup: What did you use to make it?

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Real_Madrid said:

great clip!!!

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used Windows Movie Maker :)

My next Comps:

1. Best of Real Madrid's "Galatico's"
2. Figo Compilation
3. Real Madrid 2004/2005 season goals (offcourse its going to be ready when the season ends ;) )

PS, Thanks guys for your comments :)

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
What a beauty of a video
Thanks a lot Real_Madrid
Great music btw.
Every single fan of this sport should see it
then would now what Real madrid is all about
Being the best that is.

The 10th is coming........

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
I used Windows Movie Maker :)

My next Comps:

1. Best of Real Madrid's "Galatico's"
2. Figo Compilation
3. Real Madrid 2004/2005 season goals (offcourse its going to be ready when the season ends ;) )

PS, Thanks guys for your comments :)
Cant wait........ You are the man :star:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I'm sitting here anxiously waiting the Luis Figo compilation for sure.

Can't wait.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
10/10

This is coming from the verbal dysentery and astute opine of El Mariachi ....... :lazy: ....... Great work, Real_Madrid :happy: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
it is not? :D

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Primitivc said:
it is not? :D
he meant NOW ;) It is now on a permanent server.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts